Mouse Input Lag For 4 Years - give me hope !

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
awakencs

Mouse Input Lag For 4 Years - give me hope !

Post by awakencs » 11 May 2024, 05:13

Hey guys , im really glad that i discovered this forum with this kind of topics
- My main problem is that my mouse is feeling heavy ,floaty and inconsistent for almost 4 years!
I basically stopped playing fps games because you are underperforming all the time (10.000h on csgo) 1 year on valorant , i deffinatelly know how my sens feels and how fast and sharp it should be , now its wonky and you can aim heads and cant spray.
Things i tried :
-Win 10, Win 11 , pointer precision off 6/11
-Changed configuration 3 times but same thing for all of them is ryzen cpu , nzxt watercooling with nzxt cam, 980 pro ssd
- Tried swapping 980pro for kingston sata ssd didnt work
- Main mouse is superlight without ghub only onboard memory manager
- Tried a lot of different mices and mousepads
- Tried stock bios , tried disabling all powersavings in bios didnt work
- Yesterday bought EMI meter from Aliexpress for 80$ and it says 900-1400Mv from outlet to outlet, and also found artiticle from site smoker dot gg if im right where he say normal value is 50Mv
I was also suspecting dwm.exe to cause something like that but since its not possible to disble it in windows 11 cant do anything.
-Nvidia driver is stripped with nvcleaninstall and nvslimmer i tried both didnt work
- Main dpi is 400 my whole life and i tried 1600 its happening also even tough 1600 is best for latency .
- Overall latency trough Latencymon is around 0.7-0.8 , didnt mess with registries.
I talked with guy that did optimization for PGL Major in cs2 and im sure they are not doing any hard bcdedit tweaks or so , im waiting for his optimization because he is my last hope or its electricity related. Because monesy is playing same sens all the time and this feeling that i have cant happen on major tournaments.
If you have any ideas or tried something already feel free to write it down because this is the biggest thing to find out because now i see a lot of people are struggling with this.

Best Regards
AwakeN^

InputLagger

Re: Mouse Input Lag For 4 Years - give me hope !

Post by InputLagger » 11 May 2024, 14:08

Someone need to bring famous media person (youtuber, tiktoker hardware pro etc, tweaker) to home and show them our problem with real proofs :roll: 8-)

dervu

Post by dervu » 11 May 2024, 15:07

InputLagger wrote:
11 May 2024, 14:08
Someone need to bring famous media person (youtuber, tiktoker hardware pro etc, tweaker) to home and show them our problem with real proofs :roll: 8-)
You are schizo for them until you prove it to them, so they don't have to waste their time. Vicious cycle.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

awakencs

Post by awakencs » 11 May 2024, 16:54

dervu wrote:
11 May 2024, 15:07
InputLagger wrote:
11 May 2024, 14:08
You are schizo for them until you prove it to them, so they don't have to waste their time. Vicious cycle.
Good thing is that all my friends experience the same

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 11 May 2024, 16:55

What have you changed if it's for 4 years only?

Hyote

Post by Hyote » 11 May 2024, 18:46

When are people generally going to realize "pros" are just ambitious people with aimbot? They have zero knowledge about Windows or their hardware and the people who set up the computers for them do absolutely nothing different from an average office PC installation. You have to do all the work and tests.

awakencs

Post by awakencs » 16 May 2024, 09:57

Puting feritte core on every front end of cable made big difference in mouse input