Mouse Input Fix!

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
holiday

Re: Mouse Input Fix!

Post by holiday » 11 Jun 2023, 05:31

Jabirreid wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 07:29
The problem with mouse lag has nothing to do with electricity/BIOS/sensors. It has everything to do with the operating system. I wholeheartedly believe the problem exist because we cannot disable the desktop compositor like how you could in windows 7. These problems didn't exist back on windows 7. Windows 11 is the worst operating system for gaming/mouse input. I've tried so many different tweaks until I finally decided to try Linux. Currently using POP OS. My first session of cs was perfect. I had no problems at all. I would seriously encourage you to try Linux out. The mouse lag was completely gone.
Isn’t dwm disabled when you game in fullscreen modus? So did you try cs fullscreen in windows?

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or ... s-11.4945/

See if that helps you

RamenRider

Re: Mouse Input Fix!

Post by RamenRider » 12 Jun 2023, 03:30

blackmagic wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 05:13
i would call this all bullshit but something is true on that about mouse movement on linux...

i have no fucking idea what that all is and what satan doing this all..

right now im just happy to sit again on my pc and use it for other things and ubuntu is the best thing in my case and i just feel the difference and it is huge here between these two OS...its just more consistent...not so much bullshit changes for the eye and for the soul and mind.

i gonna now pray to god for all you guys.
jesus will help one day...
I also came to this realization recently and it's actually amazing another person said it. I often asked why was gaming performance constantly shifting in windows and who would do such a thing.

"The Greatest Trick the Devil ever pulled was to make you believe he doesn't exist."

Every time our PCs go to sleep or we go to sleep, there's constant resets and changes in the OS and your spirit. The progress you made one day could disappear the next. So many factors in modern OS's where the devs can instantly update without you knowing. Demons, believe it or not can, also live and affect electronics and the closer I get to God, the closer I get to zero input lag. God is not a master of confusion nor would he ever wish discord within our lives/ambitions, that is what the devil is for. Gamers have a unique status in the world as gaming is one of the few Industries that satan does not have a a huge hand in. If you research deep into most industries, hollywood, modeling, fashion, entertainment, politcians, there's an insane amount of people at the higher levels who worship satan yet Gaming is already surpassing all of them. It's hard to put brainwash in a video game because gamers usually have a high standard and are more informed consumers.

Somedays at random hours an amazing thought will pop into my head on how to fix input lag, and I go do it instantly and I feel an amazing shift and realization that, the change I made, I probably would have never guessed would help my situation in. I know these ideas come from God and only keep coming the more I try to get closer to him, the more I read the bible, the more I follow in his words. Thank you God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit for everything now and the good things to come.