what type of input lag is this?

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
schandras

Re: what type of input lag is this?

Post by schandras » 24 Jan 2024, 09:06

Do you have problem with typing in keyboard as well, letters getting jumbled, heavy feeling while typing?

Noirpirate85

Post by Noirpirate85 » 24 Jan 2024, 09:39

[/quote]

Without seeing your hand moving the mouse this video is meaningless
[/quote]

i moved my hand in circles with fluid motion but the mouse starting to interupt slightly but i dont know why .... that is espacally anoying when playing games ... every mouse movement seems choppy especally when it begins to turn ...

here is an ingame video with 1200 dpi and 2.2 ingame sense https://www.veed.io/view/d2cfe5ca-299a- ... anel=share

but it is doesnt seem to be a pc related problem have this on another pc (different system) in our house aswell

Noirpirate85

Post by Noirpirate85 » 24 Jan 2024, 10:11

schandras wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 09:06
Do you have problem with typing in keyboard as well, letters getting jumbled, heavy feeling while typing?
Writing seems to be ok, I have the problem ther letters are often changed like ch, is hc and sometimes double letters but that can be relatet to my type of writing ...
A few month ago i had issues where them mouse wa completly of in games so that my mouse did movent that i did not even carry out. Like i made a small turn with mouse and ingame its was sometimes stuck or sometimes draging arround half of the sightline but that issue went away ...
with this pc(amd 5800x 2years old ) mouse is of like this since day one. .
on the other one i mentioned in the last post (intel 7700k its of like 3 years maybe 4 or something ) but one thing that give me headache is we have also a laptop in our house with the exact same problems too but its isnt wired most of the time and i tried it far outside of our house to see if it is electricy related

the specs from my pc are

amd 5800x
asrock steellegend b550
asrock phantom gaming rx6800
cruciall balistix 3200 cl 16 ram
samsung 850 ssd
corsair mp force 600 m2 ssd
wd blue hdd
power adapter : be quiet straight power 11 700watt

other pc

intel 7700k
asus prime z 270k
gigabyte gaming 8g 1070ti
ram fury 2133 mhz
wd blue ssd
wd blue hdd

power dapter : be quiet system power 9 600 watt / before corsair rm 550 or 650 doesnt really know anymore

schandras

Post by schandras » 11 Feb 2024, 02:29

I have a theory that this is not related to electricity, if you think about it, the problem exists in your disconnected laptop as well (same as me) and multiple pcs. The logical conclusion is that what else could these devices have in common? the answer is peripherals.

I have a theory that one of the peripherals has a logic bomb(a bug) that is causing the usb controllers to go crazy. I will give my example, but first can you share what keyboard and mouse you have used over the years in your pcs.

Oh and the letters getting changed and not registering, I have the exact same issue. I suppose the same is happening with mouse as well which is why the tracking is not smooth and unnatural.

Noirpirate85

Post by Noirpirate85 » 11 Feb 2024, 16:53

im not quiet shure, but i would say it startet after formating the drives from mbr to gpt. but thats is way to long ago to say thats the point. because after time i formatet all my drives to gpt even the old ones and non the less win 11 doesnt even accept mbr boot record anymore.
... that is so bad its like needle in the haystack in an big hall :lol:

Noirpirate85

Post by Noirpirate85 » 11 Feb 2024, 18:22

as i played a round of bf5 right now i found out that all my games are like they where somehow accerlated in motion dont know how i really should describe its like they where boosted or on steroids or something ... :shock: :?

schandras

Post by schandras » 13 Feb 2024, 05:12

Noirpirate85 wrote:
11 Feb 2024, 16:53
im not quiet shure, but i would say it startet after formating the drives from mbr to gpt. but thats is way to long ago to say thats the point. because after time i formatet all my drives to gpt even the old ones and non the less win 11 doesnt even accept mbr boot record anymore.
can you tell what keyboard you are using/have used?

Noirpirate85

Post by Noirpirate85 » 13 Feb 2024, 10:17

schandras wrote:
13 Feb 2024, 05:12
Noirpirate85 wrote:
11 Feb 2024, 16:53
can you tell what keyboard you are using/have used?
logitech g 213