Delay on Console

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Jurr

Delay on Console

Post by Jurr » 28 Nov 2023, 17:37

This is my second post here about this, ive been having delay on console for 2 years now. Bought a PC, have the delay on there too. Moved to 2 other places and the delay is still there but feels maybe 20-30% better than the original place where delay started at.. For everyone that has this issue on PC, you guys need to stop fucking with your bios, and game settings, etc. That will not do anything, If im having the same issue on console, that means you need to look somewhere else and not in your bios and tweak this tweak that. Think of what is the main issue here, is there static electricity in the air from our phones that is affecting our Console and PC's? How do you clean that static electricity in the air? Air Filter/Purifier? idk. If anybody can give me an explanation on why this is happening for me on console and moving doesnt work, what is the issue then?

ApexLeg

Re: Delay on Console

Post by ApexLeg » 29 Nov 2023, 07:24

Do you have a different ISP now? Also worth trying to see if you can log in with a friends account on the pc/console to see if the same lag occurs

Jurr

Re: Delay on Console

Post by Jurr » 29 Nov 2023, 14:42

ApexLeg wrote:
29 Nov 2023, 07:24
Do you have a different ISP now? Also worth trying to see if you can log in with a friends account on the pc/console to see if the same lag occurs
Same ISP brother, but I tried 2 different ISP's before and those didnt help so I went back to original one