What do you think about this?

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
ZINZIRIO

What do you think about this?

Post by ZINZIRIO » 03 Dec 2023, 13:29

Hi everybody how are you? I wanted to share my experience and some things I noticed when trying some adjustments... I'm talking about hitreg issues, reaction time, etc.

1) The first thing I tried (I know this is illegal in many countries and I don't recommend doing it) I went outside my house and changed the fiber optic port to a different one and the first hours of gaming were much better... I don't have explanation for this but the difference is very noticeable... After a while it ends up working the same.

2) The other thing I noticed is that when contracting another internet connected to the same port the first day it works much better... Then the performance drops again and it works as before.

3) New ground connection for my PC and the first 3 days everything worked much better... But also everything returns to normal again as time goes by.

In conclusion, these 3 things made a very big change for me but it only lasts for a while... What do you think about it?

Patrykelele

Re: What do you think about this?

Post by Patrykelele » 04 Dec 2023, 11:33

ZINZIRIO wrote:
03 Dec 2023, 13:29
Hi everybody how are you? I wanted to share my experience and some things I noticed when trying some adjustments... I'm talking about hitreg issues, reaction time, etc.

1) The first thing I tried (I know this is illegal in many countries and I don't recommend doing it) I went outside my house and changed the fiber optic port to a different one and the first hours of gaming were much better... I don't have explanation for this but the difference is very noticeable... After a while it ends up working the same.

2) The other thing I noticed is that when contracting another internet connected to the same port the first day it works much better... Then the performance drops again and it works as before.

3) New ground connection for my PC and the first 3 days everything worked much better... But also everything returns to normal again as time goes by.

In conclusion, these 3 things made a very big change for me but it only lasts for a while... What do you think about it?
I can tell you why it feels better, ISP use algorighms to adjust your traffic. It was new ip so it didn't work yet.

ZINZIRIO

Re: What do you think about this?

Post by ZINZIRIO » 04 Dec 2023, 19:26

I figured... God everything ends up on the damn internet then... And the grounding? There are several people who have given them a fairly big improvement... Now the problem I'm having is that when the enemies shoot at me it takes them very few bullets to kill me, as if somehow I'm more hittable than the others... That It didn't happen to me with ADSL but since I changed to FTTH that happens to me 😅 It's very frustrating not being able to solve it... I also feel the same with LTE they kill me very quickly I die almost instantly...