CS2 FACEIT/PREMIER MATCHMAKING

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
beirut__

CS2 FACEIT/PREMIER MATCHMAKING

Post by beirut__ » 04 Dec 2023, 03:29

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum so bear with me if I speak some nonsense. This is just bugging me and I would love to find a solution to this problem.
-When CS2 came out, I realized its my dream game. A lot of problems that I encountered in cs:go have been solved. My premier games are mostly very enjoyable, my clicks and shots are almost always a hit, I don't miss and 90% of the times its a kill. I play on premier matches with a guys that are level 10s on faceit, and win almost every match. Ping is 12-15, everything is working so perfect... The only tweak I have made and it helped me immensely is changing win32 priority and added mousedataquouesize.
-When I enter faceit, its literally like I lose all my skill. No matter how fast I react, how precise my shots are, I miss, I miss, I miss. Enemy is always ahead of me, and I know its not a skill problem, since I played with a lot of this guys on premier and i have been hitting everything that I point to. I have been playing cs since 2008, and I smell the difference. On premier, its almost like playing in LAN.
My ping on faceit roams around 25-30 ping.
Is there any way for me to make my experience on faceit similar to premier? Maybe its AC thats the problem, as I read somewhere.... Thanks to all of you in advance. All the best.

Kipperii

Re: CS2 FACEIT/PREMIER MATCHMAKING

Post by Kipperii » 05 Dec 2023, 05:57

beirut__ wrote:
04 Dec 2023, 03:29
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum so bear with me if I speak some nonsense. This is just bugging me and I would love to find a solution to this problem.
-When CS2 came out, I realized its my dream game. A lot of problems that I encountered in cs:go have been solved. My premier games are mostly very enjoyable, my clicks and shots are almost always a hit, I don't miss and 90% of the times its a kill. I play on premier matches with a guys that are level 10s on faceit, and win almost every match. Ping is 12-15, everything is working so perfect... The only tweak I have made and it helped me immensely is changing win32 priority and added mousedataquouesize.
-When I enter faceit, its literally like I lose all my skill. No matter how fast I react, how precise my shots are, I miss, I miss, I miss. Enemy is always ahead of me, and I know its not a skill problem, since I played with a lot of this guys on premier and i have been hitting everything that I point to. I have been playing cs since 2008, and I smell the difference. On premier, its almost like playing in LAN.
My ping on faceit roams around 25-30 ping.
Is there any way for me to make my experience on faceit similar to premier? Maybe its AC thats the problem, as I read somewhere.... Thanks to all of you in advance. All the best.
mousedataqueuesize value?

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 05 Dec 2023, 10:44

Same with Valorant. Unrated games are much more enjoyable than Competitive. In the Unrated games everything works smoothly, the hitreg is also great, whereas in the Competitive games everything is turned upside down. I have noticed this for a long time, but there is no solution. Maybe it has something to do with anticheat, but then why don't other players have this problem?

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 08 Dec 2023, 08:37

Ping increased to 65ms. Problem solved. Nobody prefires me anymore, i do.