December 2023

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
beirut__

December 2023

Post by beirut__ » 22 Dec 2023, 15:14

Is the day when I finally decided to put this game aside. I refuse to be part of something that is so disbalanced that one match you are enjoying the game, your shots are landing, and you know your skill is finally used rightly, but the next two - you shoot enemy 20 bullets and they turn around and give you insta headshot. CS is a game that is rigged by servers and a lot of other factors which we (normal players) cant know. I am sure about this as I tried on many different occasions to change my internet connection (usb tethering and ethernet) and I have seen a lot of difference in both. I was destroying faceit level 10s with no problems. That lasted for three days. After that, it all comes back to this shitty hitreg. All just to keep you hooked and make you think you had a bad day. Of course. Save yourselves some time and stop searching for fix. This game is bullshit and it should be forbidden to play.

vsokker

Re: December 2023

Post by vsokker » 22 Dec 2023, 17:37

Yeah, bro, you're absolutely right. This is complete shit, esports is dead. Every day more and more people will face this, people will begin to see the light. Endless Windows settings, tweaks, overclocks, and other garbage. Every damn match feels different, in one game you are a top frager and can instantly snap opponents, in another you have a huge out-of-sync and ferrari peaks of opponents.Forget about esports games, get on with your life. There are a lot of interesting activities in the world besides this

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 22 Dec 2023, 19:07

vsokker wrote:
22 Dec 2023, 17:37
Yeah, bro, you're absolutely right. This is complete shit, esports is dead. Every day more and more people will face this, people will begin to see the light. Endless Windows settings, tweaks, overclocks, and other garbage. Every damn match feels different, in one game you are a top frager and can instantly snap opponents, in another you have a huge out-of-sync and ferrari peaks of opponents.Forget about esports games, get on with your life. There are a lot of interesting activities in the world besides this
I don't think you have lags if you have good house wiring, some filters and the best pc possible to build. It's only on cheap shitty pcs with trash wiring.

vsokker

Post by vsokker » 23 Dec 2023, 15:56

Patrykelele wrote:
22 Dec 2023, 19:07
vsokker wrote:
I don't think you have lags if you have good house wiring, some filters and the best pc possible to build. It's only on cheap shitty pcs with trash wiring.
You are absolutely right about electricity. My brother came to me with his $400 PC, his computer worked just as badly as mine. But when I came to his house, the game worked perfectly, I logged into my account and was able to make 3 aces per match, the opponents accused me of cheating. I know for sure that this problem occurs on all PCs, cheap and expensive. It all depends on your network. And yes, I changed the wiring in my house, it didn't help me, perhaps it's because I live next to the railway and a large thermal power plant that heats half of my city. Unfortunately, I cannot change my house due to personal circumstances.

akylen

Post by akylen » 23 Dec 2023, 21:07

vsokker wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 15:56
Patrykelele wrote:
vsokker wrote:
You are absolutely right about electricity. My brother came to me with his $400 PC, his computer worked just as badly as mine. But when I came to his house, the game worked perfectly, I logged into my account and was able to make 3 aces per match, the opponents accused me of cheating. I know for sure that this problem occurs on all PCs, cheap and expensive. It all depends on your network. And yes, I changed the wiring in my house, it didn't help me, perhaps it's because I live next to the railway and a large thermal power plant that heats half of my city. Unfortunately, I cannot change my house due to personal circumstances.
This is comforting and also depressing :cry: but at least you know that your house ( the area near your house )is the problem.

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 25 Dec 2023, 01:53

beirut__ wrote:
22 Dec 2023, 15:14
Is the day when I finally decided to put this game aside. I refuse to be part of something that is so disbalanced that one match you are enjoying the game, your shots are landing, and you know your skill is finally used rightly, but the next two - you shoot enemy 20 bullets and they turn around and give you insta headshot. CS is a game that is rigged by servers and a lot of other factors which we (normal players) cant know. I am sure about this as I tried on many different occasions to change my internet connection (usb tethering and ethernet) and I have seen a lot of difference in both. I was destroying faceit level 10s with no problems. That lasted for three days. After that, it all comes back to this shitty hitreg. All just to keep you hooked and make you think you had a bad day. Of course. Save yourselves some time and stop searching for fix. This game is bullshit and it should be forbidden to play.
The same description goes to Valorant, I assume :D :lol: (by reading other people feedback)

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 28 Dec 2023, 14:57

vsokker wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 15:56
Patrykelele wrote:
vsokker wrote:
Internet is the big key