CS2 hit registration. New installation of Nvidia drivers fixed my desync but not for very long

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
dermodemon

Re: CS2 hit registration. New installation of Nvidia drivers fixed my desync but not for very long

Post by dermodemon » 26 Feb 2024, 11:19

Weird stuff. I uncheck GPU from msi and check msi for the external ethernet card and make these priorities. Feels like i do not getting prefired left and right. My hits are more accurate now and i have more %1 lows. Haha wtf
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 1370 times

cursed-gamer

Re: CS2 hit registration. New installation of Nvidia drivers fixed my desync but not for very long

Post by cursed-gamer » 26 Feb 2024, 13:32

samzor wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 10:51
cursed-gamer wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 14:44
TN_fun wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 14:27
Hey guys. Explain one thing to me. Why does the game work just perfectly for people like Donk? You can watch his streams. 0 desynchronization, perfect smoothness, no Ferrari peek, perfect movement of enemy models. This guy has a ping of 100, btw.
I noticed that too. For some players like Zywoo, Donk, d0cc, ropz, twistzz Counter Strike works just perfect. Better than for the others and it's clearly visible.

And most important: it is consistent at all times
very interesting. One info would be that perhaps they have very special skilled guy in their organisation (which has a ton of money to spend) on tweaking all those stuff for them. As it is clearly an advantage against the other, they don't publish them.
No. All super duper secret tweaks are worthless. I've seen perfectly working CS:GO on a laptop with default settings. Even Nvidia settings were on default.

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 26 Feb 2024, 13:35

The question is how many working cs installations you have seen at NEW MODERN hardware WITHOUT tweaks.
For me personally tweaking worked to make my performance rig running without delay and desync... Wasnt good before.

Issues i had - game desynced with noticable "behind feeling" very often. Solved by disabling all buffers + bufferbloats + disabling all saving features. So the client simply has now way how to buffer or get lazy (Russlan way - not allow him to sleep and keep him under pressure lol).

ApexLeg

Post by ApexLeg » 26 Feb 2024, 16:38

joseph_from_pilsen wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 13:35
The question is how many working cs installations you have seen at NEW MODERN hardware WITHOUT tweaks.
For me personally tweaking worked to make my performance rig running without delay and desync... Wasnt good before.

Issues i had - game desynced with noticable "behind feeling" very often. Solved by disabling all buffers + bufferbloats + disabling all saving features. So the client simply has now way how to buffer or get lazy (Russlan way - not allow him to sleep and keep him under pressure lol).
What bufferbloat settings are you disabling?

samzor

Post by samzor » 27 Feb 2024, 07:52

joseph_from_pilsen wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 13:35

would you mind posting your entire "tweaks/setup" please ?
Would be really cool. I'm trying to create the perfect setup for my gaming rigs, using Atlas OS and using my personal playbook with AME wizard to setup it for me.