Please. Just help me.

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
beirut__

Please. Just help me.

Post by beirut__ » 05 Mar 2024, 05:17

Hello people. I have been wrestling with this issue for quite a while. Last week, I thought I fixed it. I clean installed graphic drivers for rtx 3070 and it was paradise. I carried most of the games, over 2.2 kd every game. I just felt everything was in sync. Last night, I felt de sync again. Now im sure it is something related to display. There are some procesess going on after you install something fresh, and after some time they affect your game. Could it be sonething little as DP cable? I have been using the same one for some time, it was a cheap one...

ApexLeg

Re: Please. Just help me.

Post by ApexLeg » 05 Mar 2024, 05:24

What game?

beirut__

Post by beirut__ » 05 Mar 2024, 06:46

Cs2

RealTweaker

Post by RealTweaker » 05 Mar 2024, 13:37

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13080
you can get same effect if you use restart64 from cru or devcon, or just disable nvidia driver and enable it again from device manager.
Just install CRU (Custom Resolution Utility) and launch restart64.exe (to restart graphic driver) every PC start or after couple matches in CS2 - up to you.
For me if i didn't restart my PC for like 6+ hours my mousetester graph gets worse, but after restarting GPU drivers with restart64.exe it gets back to normal (tested multiple times)

EstherMaxwell

Post by EstherMaxwell » 14 Mar 2024, 02:01

It's possible that the issue you're experiencing with your gaming performance could be related to your display setup, including the DP cable. Even though you recently clean installed your graphics drivers and saw an improvement in performance, fluctuations in performance over time could indicate underlying issues with your hardware or connections. A cheap or faulty DP cable could indeed cause issues such as screen tearing, input lag, or display synchronization problems, affecting your gaming experience. I'd recommend trying a different DP cable to see if it resolves the issue. Additionally, ensure that your graphics card drivers are up to date, and consider monitoring system temperatures and performance metrics to identify any other potential issues that may be impacting your gaming experience.