[My experience] MSTAR ISP / Flash Firmware / Strobe Utility

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
ADP

[My experience] MSTAR ISP / Flash Firmware / Strobe Utility

Post by ADP » 02 Apr 2014, 14:45

Yes Everything is Perfect

Before you start to tell my experience I want to thank Chief Blur Buster , this guy has done an extraordinary job and only thanks to him that we have today BenQ -Z with new official firmware . His extensive tests on the first unit BenQ -Z reviewed showed a bug and so professional that they have convinced a company as important as BenQ to provide him a new firmware. His work on the strobe setting new firmware V002 was so important and so professional that has convinced a company like BenQ important to make available to the user OFFICIALLY the new firmware. For someone like me who has experience of working with manufacturers knows that almost never made ​​available a new firmware flash if the procedure is not provided by the device.
The choice of BenQ to make the new firmware available to the mass is definitely a great achievement , but this never would have happened without the great work of Chief Blur Buster .

I purchased 3 BenQ XL2720Z to finally realize my dream of triple monitor.
I had already had a united and happy XL2720T of its quality.
Only after buying 3 monitors XL2720Z and while they were traveling to my house I found out about this portal'' known'' bug .....
I was really very sorry and I also thought of sending back the monitor and reject the purchase. Unfortunately, the travel expenses of return to be incurred for the shoop of junk too expensive for me.
I later discovered that Chief Blur Buster was working for a solution and my morale was raised.
Newly released Blur Busters Utility Strobe I immediately downloaded it and tried it but unfortunately my firmware V001 is not compatible ...... I'm sad again.
But Chief informed that he was working for those who possessed monitor with firmware V001 and for me new hope .

For those who wanted to run the firmware flash Chief has indicated the purchase of MSTAR ISP and also indicated a shop Chinese with stocks in the warehouse.
He prepared a perfect guide and accurate fit to the user who has never had similar experience.
I then ordered MSTAR ISP and in 10 days at my house in Italy.

I followed the guide step by step and flash firmware for all three monitors in about 20 minutes total !!!

After my experience I would advise anyone to upgrade the firmware with MSTAR ISP, the only rule is to carefully follow the guidance of the Chief

Chief thank you very much for this wonderful work.
I think we all should support the work of the Chief with a small donation for a big big job done

Sorry for my english

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: [My experience] MSTAR ISP / Flash Firmware / Strobe Util

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 07 Apr 2014, 20:24

ADP, thank you so much for posting your experience!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!