My experience in gaming cafe

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
n1zoo

Re: My experience in gaming cafe

Post by n1zoo » 04 Apr 2024, 13:32

cursed-gamer wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 11:22
n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 03:11
I had this problem on 4~ LANs, even when I was playing with LAN PC's. I only had my mouse, keyboard and steam account. Did you bring some of your own components in cafe, or it was just your steam account?
I brought my equipment but tried the one that belongs to the Cafe. There are 2 options: it's either my body or my steam account is rigged and whole platform affects my PC. I came to the point that I start to believe it's just me. Brand new iphone in my hands was super sharp smooth for 15 minutes...

Another thing is, that my OBS recordings differ from what I really saw in real time. It's more like what actually happened.
I was playing on a LAN, and when I was done playing, other team player came in to same PC, connected his components, steam account, and his game was like day and night compared to mine. Idk how It's even possible tbh. On the same note, I had the opportunity to play briefly on DM's server with his steam account and PC components. It was what you could call an ideal game. No lag, no desync, hitreg was just on top, just perfect game how it should be. I don't know. It's like every PC component that gets plugged into my PC gets infected or something. I know it sounds idiotic, but I have no other explanation. I have friends who live in my city, they are really high ELO players and their game runs great. It's a mystery without a way out. Totally absurd. There is no hope and logic in this nonsense.

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 05 Apr 2024, 09:50

n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:32
cursed-gamer wrote:
n1zoo wrote:
I had this problem on 4~ LANs, even when I was playing with LAN PC's. I only had my mouse, keyboard and steam account. Did you bring some of your own components in cafe, or it was just your steam account?
I brought my equipment but tried the one that belongs to the Cafe. There are 2 options: it's either my body or my steam account is rigged and whole platform affects my PC. I came to the point that I start to believe it's just me. Brand new iphone in my hands was super sharp smooth for 15 minutes...

Another thing is, that my OBS recordings differ from what I really saw in real time. It's more like what actually happened.
I was playing on a LAN, and when I was done playing, other team player came in to same PC, connected his components, steam account, and his game was like day and night compared to mine. Idk how It's even possible tbh. On the same note, I had the opportunity to play briefly on DM's server with his steam account and PC components. It was what you could call an ideal game. No lag, no desync, hitreg was just on top, just perfect game how it should be. I don't know. It's like every PC component that gets plugged into my PC gets infected or something. I know it sounds idiotic, but I have no other explanation. I have friends who live in my city, they are really high ELO players and their game runs great. It's a mystery without a way out. Totally absurd. There is no hope and logic in this nonsense.
What you are describing comes down to the fact that steam is guilty. Also all of your peripherials have kind of "signature". Have you tried playing CS on completely brand new PC (with your main account never logged in)? In my area there is a guy who made it up to lvl 10 with less than 100 games. I can't get out of 9 because my gamestyle (which is the consequence of the input lag/desync/hitreg issues) doesn't allow me to play aggresive and do much more frags.

PS. Just check how many threads regarding better performance on alternative steam account are in the Internet, mainly on reddit. There is something going wrong. Of course I tried to create new account on freshly formatted PC and it was decent for 1-2 days. I mean it can't be so obvious that when you make a new account it gives you permanently amazing gaming experience because there would be more questions to Steam and Valve like what the fuck is going on?

ApexLeg

Post by ApexLeg » 10 Apr 2024, 02:35

cursed-gamer wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 09:50
n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 13:32
cursed-gamer wrote:
n1zoo wrote:

What you are describing comes down to the fact that steam is guilty. Also all of your peripherials have kind of "signature". Have you tried playing CS on completely brand new PC (with your main account never logged in)? In my area there is a guy who made it up to lvl 10 with less than 100 games. I can't get out of 9 because my gamestyle (which is the consequence of the input lag/desync/hitreg issues) doesn't allow me to play aggresive and do much more frags.

PS. Just check how many threads regarding better performance on alternative steam account are in the Internet, mainly on reddit. There is something going wrong. Of course I tried to create new account on freshly formatted PC and it was decent for 1-2 days. I mean it can't be so obvious that when you make a new account it gives you permanently amazing gaming experience because there would be more questions to Steam and Valve like what the fuck is going on?
I believe searching "smurf account smoother" will get you those results. Seems like it's quite common.