Blur Busters IRC?

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
orik

Blur Busters IRC?

Post by orik » 24 Oct 2014, 13:17

Hey I was wondering if there was an IRC channel for me to chat with you guys or if you would have interest in setting up a IRC channel?

You guys should come join me at #blurbusters on irc.freenode.net.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Blur Busters IRC?

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Dec 2014, 18:35

orik wrote:Hey I was wondering if there was an IRC channel for me to chat with you guys or if you would have interest in setting up a IRC channel?

You guys should come join me at #blurbusters on irc.freenode.net.
Hello!

Thanks for the tip.
Right now, we don't have an IRC channel (at this time) -- one problem is that this isn't my primary job so I wouldn't have time to man the BlurBusters IRC channel at all times. Some of us are volunteers, moderating these forums to keep it clean of spam, etc. October-November has been an extremly busy time in other work, but I will be spending more time on BlurBusters coming 2015.

That said, keep using these forums!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!