Reddit in a nutshell?

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
RealNC
Site Admin

Reddit in a nutshell?

Post by RealNC » 23 May 2017, 10:26

If you can read more than a handful of the replies to a post a made recently on the CS:GO sub, then you are a stronger individual than I ever was:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiv ... an_we_get/

So, how many baby kittens did you have to shoot in the mouth to make this bearable?
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Sparky

Re: Reddit in a nutshell?

Post by Sparky » 23 May 2017, 11:00

More like CS:GO demographic in a nutshell. There's a reason I stay out of most game related subreddits. There are some exceptions, like /r/kerbalspaceprogram that are nice.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 24 May 2017, 08:31

There are several subreddits that are indeed rather nice.

I generally avoid the no man's lands, though.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

lexlazootin

Post by lexlazootin » 24 May 2017, 10:28

It's great that the best way to get in contact with Valve is going through this shit. I have a feeling that there are a lot of players there that understand exactly what you mean but they are also the silent minority.

Haste

Post by Haste » 24 May 2017, 14:42

Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q X

daniel

Post by daniel » 30 May 2017, 08:15

fahadhus85 wrote:Is it a nut shell ?
I do not understand what do you exactly mean. :D
To want to, is to be able to.