G-SYNC Upgrade Board Giveaway - FIVE boards! [complete]

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
SS4

Re: G-SYNC Upgrade Board Giveaway - FIVE boards! [complete]

Post by SS4 » 10 Jan 2014, 18:38

I sent you a PM for the giftcard, maybe u didnt receive it? Also it will work for amazon.ca right?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 10 Jan 2014, 18:43

SS4 wrote:I sent you a PM for the giftcard, maybe u didnt receive it? Also it will work for amazon.ca right?
Yep, it will work! I got your PM.

I am just collecting the information at this moment (keeping track of all 34 submissions.)

Cheers
Mark Rejhon
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Jan 2014, 18:48

13 submissions for the 1920-penny Amazon gift certificate consolation prize.

Everyone who didn't get the G-SYNC Upgrade, has won a consolation prize, so if you haven't claimed your prize, please contact me by January 15th (expiration of claim). There are still 17 unclaimed consolation prizes.

Thanks!
Mark Rejhon
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Dash

Post by Dash » 13 Jan 2014, 21:25

Congratulations to the 5 winners! I read through the winning submissions and they definitely seem more qualified than myself to test these babies out and provide very useful feedback to our community - kudos to you all!

Also, I've been on the board quite a bit haven't been in this particular thread for a while since I already saw the winners on the main page. So glad I checked, and am able to claim the Amazon consolation prize. That is very kind of you, Mark, and thank you very much!!

thetwistedblue

Post by thetwistedblue » 15 Jan 2014, 15:22

Bugger!

Massively gutted I didn't hear about Lightboost until after this competition was completed.. I am practically drooling at the prospect of G-sync!

Ah well, congratulations to everyone, I hope you guys have fun playing with those kits!

nimbulan

Post by nimbulan » 15 Jan 2014, 17:17

I just got a shipment notification from nVidia, apparently with overnight shipping. Looks like I'll be performing monitor surgery sooner than I thought!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Claim your consolation prize ASAP

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 15 Jan 2014, 17:54

Great!
I just also now got notification from NVIDIA that all five of the G-SYNC Upgrade Kits have now been shipped!
NVIDIA has also sent a shipping notification to all of you G-SYNC Upgrade winners, too!

The consolation prizes can still be claimed by end of January 15th (everybody won), there is now less than 24 hours before the deadline. Everybody who entered the G-SYNC giveaway, won a consolation prize. I've got 15 claims for the consolation prizes (Don't worry, I received your PM if you already sent me one) -- and still 14 unclaimed consolation prizes. If you have not claimed your consolation prize, please send me a PM.

zachska87

Post by zachska87 » 16 Jan 2014, 17:07

Mine was delayed, signature required which I didn't know so I missed it...hopefully will pick it up tomorrow! :)

nimbulan

Post by nimbulan » 16 Jan 2014, 17:16

zachska87 wrote:Mine was delayed, signature required which I didn't know so I missed it...hopefully will pick it up tomorrow! :)
That's unfortunate. Just make sure you get it tomorrow or you might have to wait all weekend! Signing for mine, I had to press really hard on the pad to get it to work and then it decided to pick up a light touch from my finger (the curse of being left handed) so I got a big scribble across the pad. They don't really care though, just as long as somebody uses the pad.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 16 Jan 2014, 17:24

The consolation prize deadline has passed.
15 claimed, 14 unclaimed -- I'm surprised some people have never revisited Blur Busters Forums in order to claim their consolation.

I'll process the consolation prizes before January 31st, as promised.