(SOLVED)Need 3d Vision EDID OVERRIDE(HDMI)

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Dirtydeedz

(SOLVED)Need 3d Vision EDID OVERRIDE(HDMI)

Post by Dirtydeedz » 16 Mar 2015, 12:27

Hey my first post!
I'm trying to get nVidia 3D Vision working on a Seiki se39uy04(modified firmware). I have it working, but, the glasses are out of sync. R & L eyes are opposite. I've been using EDID overrides that were created when the monitors were hooked up to the PC using DualLink DVI cables; and, I think this is what is throwing the glasses out of sync.

Does anyone know where to edit the "Connection" in a EDID dump? I have an editor. I just don't know which value to change (from DVI to HDMI).

or

If anyone here can point me to a downloadable EDID dump(using HDMI) or would be so generous to create a EDID dump while using HDMI, I would greatly appreciate it. The following list are the monitor edid's I'm looking for. They are all HDMI 1.4a Certified.

Acer GN245HQ , Acer GN246HL, Acer HN274H , ASUS VG278H, BenQ XL2420TX, ViewSonic V3D245

***(SOLUTION) Using either ToastyX CRU (Extened Display Options) or Monitor Asset Manager(File/Edit).