Custom Displays

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
shadman

Re: Custom Displays

Post by shadman » 03 Feb 2014, 19:21

Interesting polashmisra, looking up your username it seems you have registered on a number of forums including arduino.com and diydrones.com, among others, purely for posting links to that site. Unfortunately the products on that site aren't quite what we are looking for though. Not to mention most of them only have 1-2 in stock.

polashmisra

Post by polashmisra » 03 Feb 2014, 23:42

I am an application engineer with doproto.com working on creating interesting applications for our products. I just thought it will be helpful to let members know in the context of discussion whatever I have with me. My sincere apologies if my post looks like advertising. However, my search for interesting application with our products is still on.

regards
Polash

shadman

Post by shadman » 04 Feb 2014, 01:36

Honestly, I'm a little surprised you replied. I took a look, and unfortunately, like I said before, the panels aren't quite what most people would need. The panels are quite small, and very low in resolution, only one of them being 720p and the rest lower. I do not know if any of the other products on the site would be helpful or not, its not my level, but it could possibly be so. Or if not, the panels could be used for other uses, like the same use as some keyboard have, with the system information being displayed on there or something.