Microsoft EDGE/IE can't do 120Hz in TestUFO. Please help:

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Microsoft EDGE/IE can't do 120Hz in TestUFO. Please help:

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 22 Feb 2017, 10:43

Everyone,

For a long time, Microsoft has violated the W3C Animation Timing Standard, section 5.1. Which means IE/Edge can't do 120Hz in TestUFO.

In fact, EDGE supports fewer refresh rates than IE.

Please help by adding your UPVOTE and submit your comment to this Microsoft bug report that I created.

Let's get Microsoft to fix this. Please.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

1337voltronBOT

Re: Microsoft EDGE/IE can't do 120Hz in TestUFO. Please help

Post by 1337voltronBOT » 26 Feb 2017, 07:44

so when i try to log in to that site, it says azure something or other clients arent alowed to log in? you know what they are talking about? it didnt even let me try to sign in it just told me no lol we dont want your complaining.

EDIT: the exact wording was : AAD (Azure Active Directory) accounts are not supported at this time. You need to use a regular Microsoft account like the one you can create here.