Nvidia Forceware Control Panel - Configuration for 120FPS

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Chickenfeed

Nvidia Forceware Control Panel - Configuration for 120FPS

Post by Chickenfeed » 30 Dec 2013, 23:00

I was curious to get some feedback from 120+HZ display users on their driver configurations using Nvidia hardware. Advanced NV Inspector tweaks included.

If you had any tips / tricks on making the entire experiance as enjoyable and consistent as possible, I'd love to hear about it. Info on both single and multiple gpu setups would be great as well.

Im personally jumping back on the high refresh bandwagon (and newly to the lightboost and hopefully GSync party as well) and given there are sure to be many others jumping on such displays in the midst of end of year sales, I figured a basic compendium of sorts would be handy.

Thanks in advance for any input :)
Feedanator 6.0
CASE:FT02B|PSU:AX850|CPU:i7 4770K|Mobo:Z87 Pro|Ram:8x2GB GSkill 2400|GPU:SLI GTX 780 3GB|HD:M4 128GB+256GB/F1 1TB|SOUND:Titanium HD,PC350|LCD:VG248QE/QH270-lite|OS:Win8 x64 Pro|INPUT:SS Sensei /w HD9/DasUltSilent|COOLING:H80

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia Forceware Control Panel - Configuration for 120FP

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 31 Dec 2013, 22:31

Chickenfeed wrote:I was curious to get some feedback from 120+HZ display users on their driver configurations using Nvidia hardware. Advanced NV Inspector tweaks included.

If you had any tips / tricks on making the entire experiance as enjoyable and consistent as possible, I'd love to hear about it. Info on both single and multiple gpu setups would be great as well.

Im personally jumping back on the high refresh bandwagon (and newly to the lightboost and hopefully GSync party as well) and given there are sure to be many others jumping on such displays in the midst of end of year sales, I figured a basic compendium of sorts would be handy.

Thanks in advance for any input :)
There's some interesting tips here:
http://forums.blurbusters.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76

Though they're not all Forceware-related; perhaps SisterBob could chime in?
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!