I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Thatweirdinputlag

Re: I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 23 Dec 2023, 17:34

internetexplorer4 wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 15:51
Everythingblows wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 14:59
How the hell did you confirm that it’s your body? What did the people around you say when you played on their setup, or they played on yours?
so I was able to confirm that it is my body because of that
Have you tried doing a hormonal or vitamin deficiency full checkups? If you truly believe it is something with your body, then why not start with some general checkups?

And for others, Yes, a human body could act as an antenna and amplify whatever the surrounding EMI environment is producing. I remember reading something about self-grounding benefits to health, and one of the counter arguments strongly suggested against self-grounding in an uncontrolled environment since it will transform your body into a suction tube for all stray frequencies to latch-on and reach earth.

This is a nice read, a study made about 6 years ago demonstrating the fact that our bodies could act as an antenna to enhance signals.
it's called "Evaluation of Propagation Characteristics Using the Human Body as an Antenna". You can look it up on google.
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Kipperii

Post by Kipperii » 24 Dec 2023, 02:49

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 17:34
internetexplorer4 wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 15:51
Everythingblows wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 14:59
How the hell did you confirm that it’s your body? What did the people around you say when you played on their setup, or they played on yours?
so I was able to confirm that it is my body because of that
Have you tried doing a hormonal or vitamin deficiency full checkups? If you truly believe it is something with your body, then why not start with some general checkups?

And for others, Yes, a human body could act as an antenna and amplify whatever the surrounding EMI environment is producing. I remember reading something about self-grounding benefits to health, and one of the counter arguments strongly suggested against self-grounding in an uncontrolled environment since it will transform your body into a suction tube for all stray frequencies to latch-on and reach earth.

This is a nice read, a study made about 6 years ago demonstrating the fact that our bodies could act as an antenna to enhance signals.
it's called "Evaluation of Propagation Characteristics Using the Human Body as an Antenna". You can look it up on google.
If this has anything to do with micro-currents in the human body this would really make my brain explode.

RealNC
Site Admin

Post by RealNC » 24 Dec 2023, 13:09

SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Cristopherox

Post by Cristopherox » 26 Dec 2023, 22:46

I apologize for my bad English.

I had my first PC in October 2019.
-ryzen 5 2600
-16GB RAM
-rx580 8gb
I was previously an Xbox One player, but from the first day I became a PC gamer (specifically a Fortnite player) I couldn't believe how smooth and responsive it was even with a 60Hz monitor (BenQ GL2460). Honestly, it's just that I became too good at building and editing using a ps4 controller and kbm, even better than two friends who played at 144hz. It was only 4 months when I started having the same input lag symptoms, my game became blurry and I started having bad hit reg. I thought it would be my monitor so I bought a 144hz monitor but it was never the same, everything became much more difficult, as if my actions were too fast and the game had no time to react, even with 0 ping. I have tried everything that has been discussed in the forums: online UPS, grid disconnection, new electrical installation, EMI filters, ferrites, power conditioner, isolation transformer, etc.

Now, long before I started playing on PC I had a healthy lifestyle, I did calisthenics 4 times a week and ate a healthy diet, only water, no sugary drinks.
I left that lifestyle because I came home from work and now had a PC that I enjoyed spending time on. I started with bad eating and sedentary habits, which caused me some guilt.

The truth is a theory that is difficult for me to believe, I do not believe in curses or magical things, but this guy may be right, it is known that health has to do with the state of mind, and each emotion has its own frequency. . .There are also nocturnal people (I consider myself one) who feel more active and lively during the night, that would explain why my game a feels good in the middle of the night

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 27 Dec 2023, 17:05

RealNC wrote:
24 Dec 2023, 13:09
Free Christmas enjoyment session for you, you're welcome.
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini