Looks like someone is close to find the fix

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
wadge

Looks like someone is close to find the fix

Post by wadge » 29 Jun 2023, 11:53

Hi there, i would need help from members that can translate the following video, i know some here do speak Russlan.

phpBB [video]

It seems like he is talking about harmonics and the way transformers are inducing magnetic resistance... not sure.

Thanks for your help

F1zus

Re: Looks like someone is close to find the fix

Post by F1zus » 29 Jun 2023, 15:42

I know the author of this video. He's a dumb scammer. Every time he offers some nonsense, something that will not help you.
The video says that you need to use a transformer with an amorphous core (magnetic core). This does not remove the input lag.
People have already tested different transformers.

dervu

Post by dervu » 29 Jun 2023, 16:30

It is not easy to find amorphous core transformer.
If someone want to check it cheaply there you have something with amorphous core: https://product.tdk.com/system/files/da ... rsmn_e.pdf
F1zus wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 15:42
I know the author of this video. He's a dumb scammer. Every time he offers some nonsense, something that will not help you.
The video says that you need to use a transformer with an amorphous core (magnetic core). This does not remove the input lag.
People have already tested different transformers.

Are you sure he is talking about amorphous one? I translated it through google and it said about transformer with air gap.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

triplese

Post by triplese » 29 Jun 2023, 17:05

dervu wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 16:30
I translated it through google and it said about transformer with air gap.
Yup, but such transformers doesnt help too - already tested and can sell it if you wish to test. Literally 0 effect, except buzzing in evening.
(As well as true-clean-sinus-anus-online-USPs).

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 30 Jun 2023, 10:57

i speak Russlan and i saw this guy before...he clearly on some medicaments and pills.

not worth the time to follow him or listen.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 30 Jun 2023, 15:44

Again not a new thing.
At least he still have hope and he is searching to find a solution, that's a good sign, because people are close to suicide for this, only because they lose hope, this is actually so sad.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 30 Jun 2023, 17:41

loccomacco wrote:
30 Jun 2023, 15:44
Again not a new thing.
At least he still have hope and he is searching to find a solution, that's a good sign, because people are close to suicide for this, only because they lose hope, this is actually so sad.
:lol:
people suicide for any reasons every day...and the world still exist.

but if someone want suicide because of online games...then he clearly deserves an darwin award and this world clearly was not for him.

maybe in next world all this guys will be more lucky with online games and input lag and then reborn at good fixed location... :lol:

[Moderation Team Warning: Not appropriate reply!]

Moderation Bot
VIP Member

Post by Moderation Bot » 30 Jun 2023, 23:22

Suicide is no laughing latter.

Please dial 988 to talk to a counsellor if you are considering suicide.

If your country does not have 988 service, or you want to see your hotline options, search Suicide Hotlines in My Country in your preferred search engine.

However, the topic of suicide is not an appropriate continued back and fourth debate on this technology forum.
This is why this thread is currently locked.

Sincerely,
Blur Busters Moderator Team