Looking for help with input/desync issues

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
gogodek1

Re: Looking for help with input/desync issues

Post by gogodek1 » 06 Jul 2023, 00:49

dervu wrote:
05 Jul 2023, 11:25
gogodek1 wrote:
05 Jul 2023, 00:27
wadge wrote:
04 Jul 2023, 10:14
gogodek1 wrote:
26 Jun 2023, 07:14
I'll try to clarify the solution of our problem

The main reason for the electric input lag - saturation of the transformer core in transformer substation. In short, this leads to parasitic inductance in the conductors. Components in the PC are magnetized and work with errors (especially DDR memory). The magnetic field begins to spread the monitor, PC and router. Saturation comes from two lines - from Internet and your outlet. The problem must be solved, both with the Internet and with the outlet. For the Internet, I can advise 2 rt-tx media converters. The first one includes a twisted pair cable, and the second one includes an optical cable with further access to a twisted pair cable (the second converter will definitely need to be connected to the transformer).

The reason why filters (DC blockers, UPS) help in the first time...They are not saturated yet, but then they will only make the situation worse.

The solutions that exist at the moment, this is a transformer with a core with a non-magnetic gap.

I describe the problem as briefly as possible.

Sorry for my bad english.
Would you have some example of transformers using non-magnetic gap ? idealy single phase 230v 50hz output
Thanks
Unfortunately, I have not seen such transformers on free sale. This is made to order, preferably at the factory. It must have a magnetic permeability of 6000 µ, with a power 3 times greater than the power supply (this is necessary for the dispersion of magnetic fields). As a result, such a device turns out to be large and heavy, approximately 50 kg. The price in Russla is about 600-700 dollars.

By the way, prolonged stay in an apartment with strong magnetic fields significantly affects on health. Work of the transformer affects on health too. Ideally, you need to change apartment where there is no such problem.

The house with our problem acts like a large antenna that emits electric fields. Parasitic currents flow through water and gas pipes and fittings.
Chinese energy companies are already aware of this problem. They came up with a special term for this. However, they say that a comprehensive solution to the problem is very difficult.

If we talk about a certain source, then these are huge high-voltage transformer stations. They emit this shit of 6 km. radius (You can use this as in choosing housing)
What do you think about line choke with air gap?
"They consist of EI iron cores with air gap,
a copper winding on a uniform bobbin,
metal footing and electric terminals"
If I understood correctly, then this is used for smooth regulation of welding current. Not applicable in our case.
There are cases of solving the problem when - winding the cores of the power cord on a ferrite ring made of powdered iron (with an air gap). To do this, cut the power cord and wind each core on a ferrite ring. How long has it been working!? I can't say.

As an option, the RC filter (low-pass filter) will help us 100%. However, there are serious limitations - when working with a heavy load, it heats up very much (there is a risk of fire). This filter can only be used to connect a monitor and a router, but not to connect a power supply (this is important). He corrects the situation to almost perfect (or perfect).

texre

Post by texre » 06 Jul 2023, 13:11

I haven’t been on the forums in months and god the amount of stuff I’ve noticed when I’ve been gaming is ridiculous. Well for 1 I said let me see if it’s my electricity or my internet I never changed isps so I was always weary about it being my internet but few days ago I switched isp and god it’s the literal exact same thing feels exactly the same. Soo with that being said what in the world is my problem. I swear to god I would be willing to put money on it that no one has this issue worse than me. I just went 1-27 in a death match on Val. I was dead before I walked around any corner. If I miraculously got around the corner the enemy character is moving side to side at light year speeds with 100% accuracy. My bullet spread is out of this world terrible I can’t hit anything at all. A guy can be full turned around, and my crosshair will be right on them I tap shot singular bullets and none register. I’m gonna have to post some videos to be the vocal point of this problem. I do genuinely think that I have the worst running game in the world for a person to have 240 average fps. In call of duty I get gunned down, on the killcam I’m doing nothing at all, but In reality I was doing a lot.

loltakoo

Post by loltakoo » 06 Jul 2023, 19:41

sup op, I am the owner of some topics about a professional player from Brazil who also put his career aside for this problem, tried literally everything possible, thousands of dollars etc.

I had abandoned the forums in the last year because I had left this problem aside.

but a friend sent me your post and I was interested in your isolated case where you say that it seems to work correctly and would have ruined your game after a change.

I moved more than 5 times, including new apartments and old houses, I also tried a new pc with a new location, hours and hours of conversations with electricians anyway.

no solution

Where could I communicate so we can get in touch faster?

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 07 Jul 2023, 16:01

loltakoo wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 19:41
sup op, I am the owner of some topics about a professional player from Brazil who also put his career aside for this problem, tried literally everything possible, thousands of dollars etc.

I had abandoned the forums in the last year because I had left this problem aside.

but a friend sent me your post and I was interested in your isolated case where you say that it seems to work correctly and would have ruined your game after a change.

I moved more than 5 times, including new apartments and old houses, I also tried a new pc with a new location, hours and hours of conversations with electricians anyway.

no solution

Where could I communicate so we can get in touch faster?
same here bro, guys with that problem doesnt really know what we are fighting with. Who didnt tried few other places with new setups then he will run around that same circuit all the time :idea:

dervu

Post by dervu » 09 Jul 2023, 09:55

gogodek1 wrote:
Chinese energy companies are already aware of this problem. They came up with a special term for this. However, they say that a comprehensive solution to the problem is very difficult.
Can you provide any sources for this?
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Jul 2023, 15:27

dervu wrote:
09 Jul 2023, 09:55
gogodek1 wrote:
Bravo, finally someone asked for resources of what gogodek claims for, I was pretty wondered why people don't ask for resources, why it seems people are just blindly want to hear an answer instead of asking why that fix could help, and then you came, nice.
Anyways, in my opinion, there are some questions that I believe this possible solution can't answer it, so I leave this possible solution as ineffective and inconclusive thing, unless proven otherwise, so let's see how it goes in the future.

gogodek1

Post by gogodek1 » 11 Jul 2023, 02:15

dervu wrote:
gogodek1 wrote:
China Guodian Corporation - published this information. It will take me some time to find it now.

By the way, there was information that a transformer with a non-magnetic gap went into saturation after a long time. :cry:

The only way left is the RC filter

gogodek1

Post by gogodek1 » 11 Jul 2023, 02:15

dervu wrote:
gogodek1 wrote:
China Guodian Corporation - published this information. It will take me some time to find it now.

By the way, there was information that a transformer with a non-magnetic gap went into saturation after a long time. :cry:

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 11 Jul 2023, 14:33

gogodek1 wrote:
11 Jul 2023, 02:15
dervu wrote:
gogodek1 wrote:

Yes, rc filter is a good thing. As you know, electricity comes with a frequency of 50 / 60 Hz. Anything above this frequency is interference. Usually rc filters cut off from 10000Hz and above.
I have not seen a factory rc filter capable of cutting from 100Hz and above.