2 words

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
๐Ÿ š You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
F1zus

Re: 2 words

Post by F1zus » 11 Oct 2023, 18:24

Moreover, the lan cable from the provider also transmits interference to the network card.
You need to use a PCI-E wi-fi adapter and connect your computer to the Internet via Wi-Fi.

People who bought solar panels got rid of input lag forever.

Batteries for solar panels physically cannot contain interference/distortion.
Any battery always contains pure energy unless it is connected to a charger.

But don't count on UPS. They contain weak batteries of 9A/h.
These batteries are not capable of delivering much energy.

The computer needs 12v and 100A/h batteries, or better yet 2 of these batteries.

Let's summarize.
Dirty electricity harms:
1) monitor
2) PC
3) router.

If you supply pure electricity to these three devices, you will get rid of the input lag.

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 11 Oct 2023, 19:36

F1zus wrote: โ†‘
11 Oct 2023, 18:24
Moreover, the lan cable from the provider also transmits interference to the network card.
You need to use a PCI-E wi-fi adapter and connect your computer to the Internet via Wi-Fi.

The computer needs 12v and 100A/h batteries, or better yet 2 of these batteries.

Let's summarize.
Dirty electricity harms:
1) monitor
2) PC
3) router.

If you supply pure electricity to these three devices, you will get rid of the input lag.
you solved it like this?

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 11 Oct 2023, 22:08

11 Oct 2023, 18:24

Let's summarize.
Dirty electricity harms:
1) monitor
2) PC
3) router.

but what is the difference between a laptop with battery and pc with solar panels? I had this problem even after ordering a new laptop that came from the other side of the country with battery already charged, so I could turn on without having to connect to any outlet here, and still had the same problem, I didn't connect router tho because I played offline.

do you think that with solar panels it would be different? why? I always wanted to try it but I thought it would have no difference from this test I did, so please if you could explain why solar panels are different from laptop with battery charged from good electricity

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 11 Oct 2023, 22:11

11 Oct 2023, 18:12
loccomacco wrote: โ†‘
11 Oct 2023, 02:43
Future wrote: โ†‘
11 Oct 2023, 01:41
This section is getting more and more ridiculous every day... :D
No it's not, the reason that you're acting like this is because they think they know something but you don't know that, so it's not ridiculous just because of your lack of information, at least ask him what he mean.
Plus, many people reported in here and other forums that turning on the air conditioner, made their inputlag worse, or even turned off the monitor for a sec, I don't know if he tries to report the same thing or not, but it is possible that an air conditioner does something.
We can even make a connection with that body topic( don't get me wrong I'm not saying body is the source of problems)
Bro, I'm already tired of repeating banal things in this thread. People just don't listen to me.
Air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, phone chargers, TVs, LED lamps. All of these devices add input lag. They contain either switching power supplies or inverter motors. These things pollute the electricity a lot. Dirty electricity enters the computer and interferes with the normal operation of the motherboard.
You may not have these devices in your apartment, but your neighbors are using them at this time.
The motherboard and your monitor suffer from dirty electricity.
This has already been tested and proven.

The nuclear power plant produces clean electricity. But while the energy reaches your home, it becomes polluted. Factories, shops, household appliances spoil electricity.
Imagine how many refrigerators and air conditioners there are in stores.
Yeah I completely understand what you said, only because I saw a lot of proofs of it, but this one claimed the opposite this time actually, he says it makes everything better when it's on, at first I got shocked, but after a bit of thinking, I concluded that it is possible too. But at the same time I doubt on it's influence for everyone

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 11 Oct 2023, 23:03

Fair enough. Let me explain.
I may have fixed my problems too ;), but I don't act like Loba ;) (only few people can understand what I said) ;)
I don't say anything without thinking, I have reasons that I want to keep them as secrets and I don't want it to be known by RG people, if I say something, I did think about that, many times I disproven a thing even before further reports disproves it, that's the magic of thinking. If I said something about this possible fix, I had my reasons, but I just don't want to let everyone know them specially RG ones. I take reason A, add it to reason B, then conclude the reason C, as simple as that, it's not just me, everyone does that, I'm not a professor.

P.S. With "Loba" I don't point to any RG
P.S. With "RG" I don't mean ridiculous guy
P.S. With "ridiculous guy" I don't mean any ridiculous guy here or elsewhere, not in the past, nor at this moment, nor in the Future
Me: ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ช
RG: ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฏ

Moderator, please don't lock this topic, just remove our BS, I don't want to be a reason for anymore topics, thanks.

Anyways, I know him more that he can even have a thought about me

P.S. With "him" I don't mean any RG here or elsewhere, not in the past, nor at this moment, nor in the Future
Last edited by loccomacco on 11 Oct 2023, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 11 Oct 2023, 23:13

dervu wrote: โ†‘
11 Oct 2023, 12:43
Try this, try that. If someone is smart, he will wait for some evidence, otherwise everything is just bullshit. Especially now, when people have tried almost everything. It is not worth going for anything you can buy off shelf. Also you can never be sure, if someone has same issue, even if he says so, even more if no one knows how to measure things to compare.
Yes that's so right, that's what I do because I'm smart like you, loool.
I don't know why your so close to my thoughts, can we have some relationships? Sorry just kidding.

There are people who don't care spending 150 bucks more, so wait for more evidences if you want to be in dervu's smart list.

Future

Post by Future » 12 Oct 2023, 02:20

11 Oct 2023, 23:03
Fair enough. Let me explain.
I may have fixed my problems too ;), but I don't act like Loba ;) (only few people can understand what I said) ;)
I don't say anything without thinking, I have reasons that I want to keep them as secrets and I don't want it to be known by RG people, if I say something, I did think about that, many times I disproven a thing even before further reports disproves it, that's the magic of thinking. If I said something about this possible fix, I had my reasons, but I just don't want to let everyone know them specially RG ones. I take reason A, add it to reason B, then conclude the reason C, as simple as that, it's not just me, everyone does that, I'm not a professor.

P.S. With "Loba" I don't point to any RG
P.S. With "RG" I don't mean ridiculous guy
P.S. With "ridiculous guy" I don't mean any ridiculous guy here or elsewhere, not in the past, nor at this moment, nor in the Future
Me: ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ช
RG: ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฏ

Moderator, please don't lock this topic, just remove our BS, I don't want to be a reason for anymore topics, thanks.

Anyways, I know him more that he can even have a thought about me

P.S. With "him" I don't mean any RG here or elsewhere, not in the past, nor at this moment, nor in the Future
11 Oct 2023, 23:13
dervu wrote: โ†‘
11 Oct 2023, 12:43
Try this, try that. If someone is smart, he will wait for some evidence, otherwise everything is just bullshit. Especially now, when people have tried almost everything. It is not worth going for anything you can buy off shelf. Also you can never be sure, if someone has same issue, even if he says so, even more if no one knows how to measure things to compare.
Yes that's so right, that's what I do because I'm smart like you, loool.
I don't know why your so close to my thoughts, can we have some relationships? Sorry just kidding.

There are people who don't care spending 150 bucks more, so wait for more evidences if you want to be in dervu's smart list.
Oh, the ignorant joker just raged, what a surprise. When the arguments are not present, the argumentum ad hominem takes place. Are you one of these people who don't care spending 150 bucks more? If so, why don't you make a vlog, buying and testing the device?

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 13 Oct 2023, 10:55

texre wrote: โ†‘
11 Oct 2023, 01:35
Air purifier
how is going ?

texre

Post by texre » 13 Oct 2023, 19:57

Derosa wrote: โ†‘
13 Oct 2023, 10:55
Air purifier
how is going ?
Still going good

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 14 Oct 2023, 06:45

13 Oct 2023, 19:57
Derosa wrote: โ†‘
13 Oct 2023, 10:55
Air purifier
how is going ?
Still going good
How that can be possible did u tryd to get an explanation? Did u ever see drops in input lag performance or it is still same god tier