I've lost interest

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
internetexplorer4

Re: I've lost interest

Post by internetexplorer4 » 08 May 2023, 00:17

Lucho wrote: ↑
07 May 2023, 22:24
That's right not only in games... offline on desktop and bios... still haven't found the root cause... I'm looking to buy a house and I hope I won't have the problem anymore or i'll just quit gaming at this point. It's sad...
I've found recently what is causing this and I have confirmed it 100% (only for my case tho), I also have same thing on desktop, idk if I have this on bios. do you feel your mouse as if your dpi is higher than it should? for me higher dpi it becomes even more floaty and uncontrollable. I've made a post saying what is the cause and they deleted after half a day 🀑 even that I said it was confirmed and not just only by me.

what I recommend you is try to find a pc that you don't have this, try to find another place with entirely different setup and see if you have this same thing in desktop. maybe in gaming cafes or friends house. if you went to other places with entirely different setup and still have exactly same thing, and mostly if you think you pretty much have this in your entire life so far, tell me because you probably have same cause as me and I know what is the source of the interference

Nexiq

Post by Nexiq » 08 May 2023, 09:41

internetexplorer4 wrote: ↑
08 May 2023, 00:17
That's right not only in games... offline on desktop and bios... still haven't found the root cause... I'm looking to buy a house and I hope I won't have the problem anymore or i'll just quit gaming at this point. It's sad...
I've found recently what is causing this and I have confirmed it 100% (only for my case tho), I also have same thing on desktop, idk if I have this on bios. do you feel your mouse as if your dpi is higher than it should? for me higher dpi it becomes even more floaty and uncontrollable. I've made a post saying what is the cause and they deleted after half a day 🀑 even that I said it was confirmed and not just only by me.

what I recommend you is try to find a pc that you don't have this, try to find another place with entirely different setup and see if you have this same thing in desktop. maybe in gaming cafes or friends house. if you went to other places with entirely different setup and still have exactly same thing, and mostly if you think you pretty much have this in your entire life so far, tell me because you probably have same cause as me and I know what is the source of the interference
how can I reach out to you

BigBoi

Post by BigBoi » 08 May 2023, 11:35

Nexiq wrote: ↑
08 May 2023, 09:41

Are you the person who said it was caused by their own body? I mean of course they would delete that since its just absurd

Lucho

Post by Lucho » 08 May 2023, 17:02

I saw your post before it got deleted. It would not make sense because I have already grounded myself by touching a plugged power supply.

Quick update: I have swapped mobo from asus b550f strix to an aorus b550 pro v2 because I also had an issue booting on gen4. That has been fixed. Of course the new board worked with minimal input lag for an hour or so. I am also now running my setup without any chipset drivers from amd because the default windows one works better and I get a more sharper image since. Last few days the input lag was just terrible but for apparently no reason it works well since this morning. I will try leaving the pc on to see it can keep up all day.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 09 May 2023, 00:03

08 May 2023, 17:02
I saw your post before it got deleted. It would not make sense because I have already grounded myself by touching a plugged power supply.

Quick update: I have swapped mobo from asus b550f strix to an aorus b550 pro v2 because I also had an issue booting on gen4. That has been fixed. Of course the new board worked with minimal input lag for an hour or so. I am also now running my setup without any chipset drivers from amd because the default windows one works better and I get a more sharper image since. Last few days the input lag was just terrible but for apparently no reason it works well since this morning. I will try leaving the pc on to see it can keep up all day.
I also did ground myself and it doesn't make difference. it didn't make any sense for me too until I confirm it, that's why I only made a post after I confirm 100% and have witnesses

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 09 May 2023, 00:03

BigBoi wrote: ↑
08 May 2023, 11:35

Are you the person who said it was caused by their own body? I mean of course they would delete that since its just absurd
yeah of course, making theories about devices being infected, whole cities affected by "dirty electricity" without any confirmation or proof. this is all pretty much normal things right? then when someone finally have literal proof and have confirmed it 100% after making all the tests possible in 7 years of searching "its just absurd"... you guys acting like scientists when actually no one here knows anything. it's just a bunch of theories and assumptions. there's not a single post here that people are not hesitating, I saw no one coming to a conclusion without hesitation like I did. I'm probably the only one here who have confirmed it 100% and have solid proof. when I say no one here knows anything I put myself included ofc, the only difference between me and you guys is that I was the only one who actually confirmed the source of the problem 100% without any doubt, but the truth is that no one here knows sh*t about this problem, I only know the source of it. I can literally record many videos doing that in any pc or laptop but why would I do that to a bunch of people who don't even respect each other effort and dedication after 7 years of trying literally everything? I'm pretty sure you guys will get stuck in this forever if you keep being this close minded and treating people like clown or dumb like as if you know something when actually you don't know nothing about it. every time that I try to help someone here I just see how people are just dumb, only few people are really interested in fixing it because it's important for they, but most of people here think they are scientists or something and treat this topic as a hobby + a lot of people who don't even have this problem and for some reason they are the ones who talk the most and say things as they know something. I ONLY made a post here saying what it is after 4/5 years of using this forum, because of course I would never say something that I could not confirm or proof. I didn't want to only confuse people and say random theories like MANY people here, so I just wait patiently until I could confirm what the source of the problem is. and when I finally make a post that I can put my hand in fire for that, guess what? I got treated like a clown, like a crazy person who are just talking absurd things and my post got deleted XD. I mean, I bet any people in my place would got mad and would never write anything here anymore, idk why I'm so dumb that I keep sharing this to people. I'm not talking about everyone but as I said there's a LOT of people here who treat this topic like a hobby and act as they were scientists or some sh*t, this forum is becoming a mess because of this, it's becoming a real joke. how can people who didn't even test different pcs or moved are posting here? how can people who NEVER experience these things can have so much opinion about something they never had touch? It seems like people are not taking this serious as it should.

for me this problem doesn't affect my hobby or just a recreation to me. it affects directly in one of my main goals in life. so I take this really serious because it's literally one of the most important things to me if not the most important thing right now. so WHY tell me WHY would someone like me who want to fix it more than anyone would make a post saying things just for saying? why would I do that? making fun and deleting the post is the most dumb and disrespectful thing you guys can do. that's why I don't even know if I'll post here when I get more videos proofing and even if I find a fix for it, but tbh I'll probably not post anything about it anymore. If you have the same symptoms and want to find a fix do it by yourself or wait for someone discover same thing as me and provide a fix for you (it might take years for that)

BigBoi

Post by BigBoi » 09 May 2023, 08:35

09 May 2023, 00:03

yeah of course, making theories about devices being infected, whole cities affected by "dirty electricity" without any confirmation or proof. this is all pretty much normal things right? then when someone finally have literal proof and have confirmed it 100% after making all the tests possible in 7 years of searching "its just absurd"... you guys acting like scientists when actually no one here knows anything. it's just a bunch of theories and assumptions. there's not a single post here that people are not hesitating, I saw no one coming to a conclusion without hesitation like I did. I'm probably the only one here who have confirmed it 100% and have solid proof. when I say no one here knows anything I put myself included ofc, the only difference between me and you guys is that I was the only one who actually confirmed the source of the problem 100% without any doubt, but the truth is that no one here knows sh*t about this problem, I only know the source of it. I can literally record many videos doing that in any pc or laptop but why would I do that to a bunch of people who don't even respect each other effort and dedication after 7 years of trying literally everything? I'm pretty sure you guys will get stuck in this forever if you keep being this close minded and treating people like clown or dumb like as if you know something when actually you don't know nothing about it. every time that I try to help someone here I just see how people are just dumb, only few people are really interested in fixing it because it's important for they, but most of people here think they are scientists or something and treat this topic as a hobby + a lot of people who don't even have this problem and for some reason they are the ones who talk the most and say things as they know something. I ONLY made a post here saying what it is after 4/5 years of using this forum, because of course I would never say something that I could not confirm or proof. I didn't want to only confuse people and say random theories like MANY people here, so I just wait patiently until I could confirm what the source of the problem is. and when I finally make a post that I can put my hand in fire for that, guess what? I got treated like a clown, like a crazy person who are just talking absurd things and my post got deleted XD. I mean, I bet any people in my place would got mad and would never write anything here anymore, idk why I'm so dumb that I keep sharing this to people. I'm not talking about everyone but as I said there's a LOT of people here who treat this topic like a hobby and act as they were scientists or some sh*t, this forum is becoming a mess because of this, it's becoming a real joke. how can people who didn't even test different pcs or moved are posting here? how can people who NEVER experience these things can have so much opinion about something they never had touch? It seems like people are not taking this serious as it should.

for me this problem doesn't affect my hobby or just a recreation to me. it affects directly in one of my main goals in life. so I take this really serious because it's literally one of the most important things to me if not the most important thing right now. so WHY tell me WHY would someone like me who want to fix it more than anyone would make a post saying things just for saying? why would I do that? making fun and deleting the post is the most dumb and disrespectful thing you guys can do. that's why I don't even know if I'll post here when I get more videos proofing and even if I find a fix for it, but tbh I'll probably not post anything about it anymore. If you have the same symptoms and want to find a fix do it by yourself or wait for someone discover same thing as me and provide a fix for you (it might take years for that)
Don't get me wrong, the whole idea about dirty electricity spreading throughout entire cities/regions is also absurd. Anyway then, you said you had 100% solid proof, is it really?

Lucho

Post by Lucho » 09 May 2023, 08:43

@internet

it's ok to think out of the box sometimes! How can you explain that the issue only occurs mostly during daytime and less problematic at night? I am almost certain this is due to dirty electricity but since I will be moving within the next year or so I am not willing to spend tons of money to try and filter at the source since I am renting this place. I am just waiting for someone to find a definitive solution.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 09 May 2023, 11:17

09 May 2023, 08:35
09 May 2023, 00:03

Don't get me wrong, the whole idea about dirty electricity spreading throughout entire cities/regions is also absurd. Anyway then, you said you had 100% solid proof, is it really?
yup! I have proof and witnesses, I totally understand people who don't believe when they first hear it because it sounds too crazy to be real, specially people who aren't in this rabbit hole, because even for me it was the last thing I tried, but I think is even crazier people who think I would lie or make an assumption without having any confirming or proof. I mean why would I make up a history like that? what would I get by that? I really can't understand how people do not believe even when I'm saying it's 100% confirmed. like, if I was saying "I THINK the problem is my body because blablabla" it would be totally understandable people saying I'm crazy, but when I say "I have CONFIRMED it is my body and EVERYONE can see and experience it" and people still making fun of it? it seems they are just trolling at that point. I can record it if needed and I'm pretty sure everyone can see it pretty clearly but for that I need a friend who also wants to record and a pc or laptop that I never used before, I plan to do that but as no one seems to care about this problem so far, I don't think showing a video will change something, so I would have too much work by recording a perfect video, actually I would livestream it for people don't think it's edited, and people would still disbelief and ask so much questions doubting the veracity of that, so I'm not rushing it, only if it's necessary like if I find someone who really understands about those kinds of interference and also are interested in solving this problem, it would be great. and also as I said, my interference is really huge, probably the most strong one out here, dpi literally multiplies and you can feel even by just moving the mouse on desktop +++++++ it stays on the device. I also have my theories on why people are confusing it with dirty electricity and how to possibly solve it but I'll not say those things here, I'll just say things that I already have confirmed

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 09 May 2023, 11:43

09 May 2023, 08:43
@internet

it's ok to think out of the box sometimes! How can you explain that the issue only occurs mostly during daytime and less problematic at night? I am almost certain this is due to dirty electricity but since I will be moving within the next year or so I am not willing to spend tons of money to try and filter at the source since I am renting this place. I am just waiting for someone to find a definitive solution.
it's not thinking out the box because it is literally confirmed. I'm not supposing it's my body, I'm saying it is, and I can show it to anyone who are doubting. I cannot say anything about it being better at night because my main focus is offline input lag that you have even on desktop, people who claim to have better gaming sessions at night are people who are playing online games, >>me included<< because I also had that for a while, I used to play league and it used to get really better after like 2am, as it was fixed (same symptom that many many people have here) but I also have an offline input lag and floaty mouse that never went away, it's the same thing at any time of the day or night. so basically there's two types of "lag" people claim to have here, one of them people call desync that is related to bad hit reg on online games, enemies feeling faster than it should etc. and then we have the classic input lag and floaty mouse, that people have even on desktop, offline games etc. so far everyone that I saw saying it gets better at night they are talking about online games, I never saw someone who said his mouse on desktop feels better at night. so let's separate these 2 types of lag, when I'm saying my body causes the interference that results on input lag, I'm saying about mainly mouse and keyboard behavior, in my case it's really huge specially because dpi multiplies so it's right in everyone's face that something is wrong. so I cannot say anything about desync because all the tests I did so far was focused on offline input lag, even tho I think it's probably the same source, I think this desync problem is way more complex since it really changes over the time as you said. the only thing I can confirm is about offline input lag, and again, I'm not making a theory or taking any assumption, I literally made all the tests needed for confirming that. It's also important to say that I'm not saying everyone here have same thing as me, your problem may have a different source of course, I'm only saying about my problem