I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
internetexplorer4

Re: I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Post by internetexplorer4 » 12 Oct 2023, 17:08

spkii wrote: ↑
12 Oct 2023, 09:02
Why breath can interffer with computer? I have breath problems too, and have the lag problem too.
yeah we found out that many people with this problem have bad breathing. my theory is that we are people who have too much energy and some things can make this "energy field" to "malfunction" with bad breathing being one of those things, and that is what causes the interference "too strong but unbalanced energy field"
so it would not be everyone who have bad breathing that would also have lag, but I think these 2 things together can be what is causing the problem, I also have bad breathing and I have deviated septum which is already pretty bad.

but idk, that is just a theory, the only thing I can guarantee and confirm is that in my specific case is the body causing interference but idk about others

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 13 Oct 2023, 21:25

internetexplorer4 wrote: ↑
12 Oct 2023, 16:58
MontyTheAverage wrote: ↑
12 Oct 2023, 03:38
Smokq wrote: ↑
09 Oct 2023, 14:46
Are you guys mouth breather or nose breather? just curiosity ^_^
I suffer from bad breathing cuz of my deviated septum. Hard to breath through nose
heyy I remember you from a discord group that I left but I used to interact a lot there. I remember you tried like everything and still had no fix, you still think that it can be electricity/emi or you also started to think that it can be the body? I'm that person who always said that it's the body, so if you are considering that too, I think you can help us to gather even more information about this because I know you tried many many things. so if you want to add me on discord, we made a group with only the people who already tried everything and either confirmed its the body or strongly believe in that possibility, so if you want to join my discord is waaaa#8369
at this point idk bro. It sucks. I even tried at a gaming cafe across the globe and still had the issue there. Body might be the only thing that may make any sense. But wish there was way to measure it and find the source of the issue. It is very hard to find. Or people/experts don't care to since it is rare issue only few seem to have.

cocobill13

Post by cocobill13 » 14 Oct 2023, 07:50

If you have influence on the computer through electrical wiring, try playing with rubber gloves.
If there is a wave effect, try wrapping yourself in food foil and wrap the computer and mouse too.

RealNC
Site Admin

Post by RealNC » 14 Oct 2023, 10:20

This thread keeps getting better and better :lol:
Steam β€’ GitHub β€’ Stack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 14 Oct 2023, 10:45

RealNC wrote: ↑
14 Oct 2023, 10:20
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, but I did laugh here or there too in this thread, but like I said, I think body is where we found a footstep of the exact problem, so the origin discussion is not funny in my opinion.
cocobill13 wrote: ↑
14 Oct 2023, 07:50
If you have influence on the computer through electrical wiring, try playing with rubber gloves.
If there is a wave effect, try wrapping yourself in food foil and wrap the computer and mouse too.
Rubber gloves? What? In which way you thought that prevents something? Microscopic neighbors? Yeah, of course.
Suggesting things tried way back before big bang event.
Sorry for reacting like that btw.

cocobill13

Post by cocobill13 » 15 Oct 2023, 06:36

loccomacco wrote: ↑
14 Oct 2023, 10:45
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, but I did laugh here or there too in this thread, but like I said, I think body is where we found a footstep of the exact problem, so the origin discussion is not funny in my opinion.
Rubber gloves? What? In which way you thought that prevents something? Microscopic neighbors? Yeah, of course.
Palacko wrote: ↑
08 Oct 2023, 07:00
Hi Guys,

many of you guys will know me from my videos:
https://youtube.com/shorts/PEQYnqav-a4? ... bWsQMzkbkR

As i told before, i am struggeling since 2020 with this problem and the problem followed me whereever i go.

10 different Countries, 15 new Pcs with everything new.

Now i am in Dubai, i play with Account from Gaming Club - 1 Ping to Dubai Servers.

First Hour it was very good i could hit good and then the Problem is starting again, slow movement, slow bullets, prefiring..
I found out that my Body is causing all of this, also people in my House could play good after i move from chair. First its also bad for them, because my inpact to pc/mouse seems huge, and it takes 30-60mins till pc is working fine again.

I never thought that this could be real, but also others reporting about the same.

So it will be unfixable for me, my body has something which is not fitting with gaming anymore. I was ESL #1 in 2007-2010 so i know a lot about Gaming and was like Pro in this time.
My suggestion was to this post, how you are explain this?

Yagami

Post by Yagami » 15 Oct 2023, 07:43

I honestly can't believe I read this topic. Some people have actually developed irreversible mental problems after experiencing this issue in online games (please don't be offended) :lol: :lol:

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 16 Oct 2023, 06:56

15 Oct 2023, 06:36
loccomacco wrote: ↑
14 Oct 2023, 10:45
Hi Guys,

As i told before, i am struggeling since 2020 with this problem and the problem followed me whereever i go.

Now i am in Dubai, i play with Account from Gaming Club - 1 Ping to Dubai Servers.

First Hour it was very good i could hit good and then the Problem is starting again, slow movement, slow bullets, prefiring..
I found out that my Body is causing all of this, also people in my House could play good after i move from chair. First its also bad for them, because my inpact to pc/mouse seems huge, and it takes 30-60mins till pc is working fine again.

I never thought that this could be real, but also others reporting about the same.

So it will be unfixable for me, my body has something which is not fitting with gaming anymore. I was ESL #1 in 2007-2010 so i know a lot about Gaming and was like Pro in this time.
My suggestion was to this post, how you are explain this?
Yeah I know, but rubber gloves, that thing doesn't do any thing, except preventing Microscopic neighbors, or protecting hands when washing dishes or so.
I'm not saying the body thing is not real, there can be some explainations for that (still I don't think it's the actual source), but I did just laugh at your suggestion because that just makes no sense, sorry btw, no offence

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 16 Oct 2023, 17:16

cursed-gamer wrote: ↑
08 Oct 2023, 18:39
Try this
This cracked me.
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 17 Oct 2023, 16:40

Hi Guys,

https://youtube.com/shorts/PEQYnqav-a4? ... bWsQMzkbkR

I would say you might be the problem, but not at all let me expian. I was on gaming event called PGA. Once every year companies can buy space to show their gear and many of them have place to play if you want. I tested pc it was laggy as hell same if i would play from home same lags. Then i went and test next pc in other building damn it was the best gaming experience ever. I don't know why but it might be something about pc gear and monitor.