STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Smokq

STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Post by Smokq » 03 Jan 2023, 17:03

Yeah, basically, I moved to a new house in a different city (pretty far away like 7/8 hours by car) a few months ago because I was lagging so bad and I wanted to fix this, I moved with my old PC and all my setup because I'm not rich and I wasn't able to replace everything, so I had to do it 1 by 1, I started with the ethernet cable, I bought CAT8 cable, after a few months I bought a new PC 2k euros (I got it like 6 days ago), then today I got a new monitor, I want to say that I still have from that old house my mouse, my keyboard, my headphones and my microphone. I swear I don't know what I'm going to do, it's impossible to fix there's no way I'm getting bad electricity in 2 different houses, I DONT KNOW ANYONE IN MY COUNTRY WITH THIS ISSUE, EVERYONE IS FINE, I've tried everything, I just want to give up, I swear I know it's not mental, I play high level competitive, I know how good I am, the problem is it's impossible to fix this fucking input lag.
Symptoms: shit hit regist, desync, people prefire me crazy, every day my mouse feels different AND 0 SMOOTH, it's not internet because I tried to play offline and it's still shitty.
I have tried 3 different pc's in my old house, now I have tried this new one in the new house, I don't know what to do anymore I am so tired of this, please help me, I need a solution, I really want to play competitive, I know I can achieve a lot of things.
Last edited by Smokq on 11 Oct 2023, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

delve

Re: STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Post by delve » 03 Jan 2023, 17:28

what about router, did you get a new one?

Smokq

Re: STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Post by Smokq » 03 Jan 2023, 17:36

delve wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 17:28
what about router, did you get a new one?
I mean im in a different house, different ISP, so they gave me the default one (but new ofc) anyways it works same shit offline and online so idk

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 04 Jan 2023, 03:06

welcome in the club brother, i moved too with new hardware without luck :roll:

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 04 Jan 2023, 03:13

The only thing changing pc components did to me was fix lag for few days then coming back again. New location didn’t help at all, been to 7 already no change.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 04 Jan 2023, 03:26

assombrosso wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 03:13
The only thing changing pc components did to me was fix lag for few days then coming back again. New location didn’t help at all, been to 7 already no change.
yeah,that's what convinced me do not try fix this by electricity, in old house i also tried long extension cord and try everything connect from neighbor NEW house with 0 luck, i played 1 month like this, after that i know everything with electricity in my house is fine

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 04 Jan 2023, 07:04

This may sound silly, but some people are sure that all devices are subject to this problem (keyboard, headphones, etc.). because these devices behave exactly the same in a normal place (cyber club)
The only thing you can do now is to buy new devices. can be the cheapest.

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 04 Jan 2023, 09:39

TN_fun wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 07:04
This may sound silly, but some people are sure that all devices are subject to this problem (keyboard, headphones, etc.). because these devices behave exactly the same in a normal place (cyber club)
The only thing you can do now is to buy new devices. can be the cheapest.
But all of them? So I still need to change in that case my mouse, keyboard, mic, headsets and thats all if im not wrong

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 04 Jan 2023, 09:39

f1ndus wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 03:26
assombrosso wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 03:13
yeah,that's what convinced me do not try fix this by electricity, in old house i also tried long extension cord and try everything connect from neighbor NEW house with 0 luck, i played 1 month like this, after that i know everything with electricity in my house is fine
But do you guys think this issue is 100% electricity? and if it is do you think the devices can get damaged permanently ?

And wait, you tried 7 different locations, with EVERYTHING new? or just new pc in that different locations? I just want to know if there's someone who moved and then replaced everything if he fixed the issue or not, because I swear im poor asf, I cant keep wasting money for no reason, but I really need to fix this because I play competitive at high level ):
Last edited by Smokq on 04 Jan 2023, 09:44, edited 1 time in total.

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 04 Jan 2023, 09:41

f1ndus wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 03:06
welcome in the club brother, i moved too with new hardware without luck :roll:
New hardware you mean pc or everything? if you changed everything I want to know if you tried it ur old house the new things, or you used for the first time in your new house? also I want to know if you changed all or you replaced 1 by 1 while using things in your new house from the old house?