Go solve your issues

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
amorou

Go solve your issues

Post by amorou » 30 Apr 2024, 18:18

Hire a electrican , tell him to tighten all eletrical contact points from buildings enterance to your flat
He/she will say there should be voltage drop if those contacts gone weak , just tell him/her to do it anyway

(They will have to cut electricity of entire building , if its problem for you just skip the enterance and do
your floor>meter in>meter out> your flat)

n1zoo

Re: Go solve your issues

Post by n1zoo » 03 May 2024, 00:59

Ok

amorou

Post by amorou » 03 May 2024, 20:56

n1zoo wrote:
03 May 2024, 00:59
Ok
I wonder if you ve done any research regarding resistance on neutral line before deciding to type ok

loltakoo

Post by loltakoo » 04 May 2024, 01:12

you are an old user of this, in fact I'm surprised you made a post call an electrician after everything you've seen

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 04 May 2024, 01:34

amorou wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 18:18
Hire a electrican , tell him to tighten all eletrical contact points from buildings enterance to your flat
He/she will say there should be voltage drop if those contacts gone weak , just tell him/her to do it anyway

(They will have to cut electricity of entire building , if its problem for you just skip the enterance and do
bro in 2018 i had 2 electricians and did everything new in my house, every single cable changed,every circuit and fuse box was new, problem still persist.

amorou

Post by amorou » 04 May 2024, 23:06

f1ndus wrote:
04 May 2024, 01:34
amorou wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 18:18

bro in 2018 i had 2 electricians and did everything new in my house, every single cable changed,every circuit and fuse box was new, problem still persist.
And your house was not a apartment I guess , if so do these electricians also changed wire that comes from street to your house?

amorou

Post by amorou » 04 May 2024, 23:14

loltakoo wrote:
04 May 2024, 01:12
you are an old user of this, in fact I'm surprised you made a post call an electrician after everything you've seen
Well I did not told just call a electrician :D, I said there is a specific thing to be done

If there is severe looseness in neutral line your voltage will change , but a high resistance in path can not show such effect yet still can disturb electric motors, and everbody has electric motors in their home, refrigerators has 2 of them minimum

A apartment with 20 flats = 40 electric motors running on bad neutral and you share line with them vs