Welcome to this new forum!

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Welcome to this new forum!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 17 Dec 2013, 15:21

This is a new forum. We welcome ideas of suggestions of future expansion.

That said, we want to keep this forum SMALL (for now) -- we rather have busy traffic in fewer topics, rather than zero traffic in too many topics. It's easier to get people talking if they're all in the same room; as you can imagine! As topics become more popular, we'll gradually split forum areas to multiple topics.

Thanks,
Mark Rejhon
Chief Blur Buster
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Guy

Re: Welcome!

Post by Guy » 17 Dec 2013, 22:51

Is there going to be an off topic section of the forums?
Galaxy GeForce GTX 780 Ti SLI @1203MHz | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16GB DDR3 @1866MHz | Intel Core i7 3770k @4.5Ghz | Corsair H110 | Seasonic M12II 850W | NZXT Gamma Classic | 1TB Seagate HDD | Asus VG248QE

Black Octagon

Post by Black Octagon » 18 Dec 2013, 03:43

Hey Mark, great to see a Blur Busters forum! Any chance you could add this to Tapatalk? I frequent a number of fora and find myself contributing more frequently to those that are on Tapatalk these days (even if [H], one of my favs, isn't yet on Taptatalk).

Cheers

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 18 Dec 2013, 09:32

Guy wrote:Is there going to be an off topic section of the forums?
Eventually, yes. For now, you're welcome to post about anything technology-related in General (within common forum rules, of course!). Once there's too many offtopic threads, they'll be moved to the right forum in due time.

I'm erring on the side of too few topics (with lots of traffic; more fun), rather than too many topics (with too little traffic; no fun).
Black Octagon wrote:Hey Mark, great to see a Blur Busters forum! Any chance you could add this to Tapatalk? I frequent a number of fora and find myself contributing more frequently to those that are on Tapatalk these days (even if [H], one of my favs, isn't yet on Taptatalk).
Yep. Working on it; may take a week.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Black Octagon

Post by Black Octagon » 29 Dec 2013, 13:51

Chief Blur Buster wrote:Yep. Working on it; may take a week.
Hey Mark, how's this going? Do you need to develop your own API to get Tapatalk working?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to this new forum!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Dec 2013, 17:46

No special API, but the install instructions for this specific forum is more complicated.

It's almost done. Keep tuned!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 30 Dec 2013, 16:10

Chief Blur Buster wrote:No special API, but the install instructions for this specific forum is more complicated.
It's almost done. Keep tuned!
Get ready. I've sent you a PM.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 30 Dec 2013, 16:20

This is a test from Tapatalk.

Sent using Tapatalk

Black Octagon

Post by Black Octagon » 30 Dec 2013, 17:39

Success! Huzzah!

Sent from my tablet USING TAPATALK!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 30 Dec 2013, 21:43

Great, it works!