BenQ XL2411Z driver problems

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
JamesBond007

BenQ XL2411Z driver problems

Post by JamesBond007 » 03 Nov 2015, 18:20

Heyho,

I hope I'm the right forum - if not, please forgive me in advance. So today I got my BenQ XL2411Z and I was watching a YouTube video, where everything was nicely explained on how to use BlurBustersStrobeUtility. Well, my problem is that I keep getting the the error that there was no compatible monitor found. I know that there's solution on the troubleshooting page, but that just didn't help. So as I was searching through Google I found out that I had to install not only the DisplayPilot thing, but also the "real" drivers. As the CD is simply not working for no reason, I found the drivers on some other forum, but I don't really know how to install them...And well that's pretty much my problem. It's an ICC profile file and I added it already, but that doesn't seem to be the solution. So if you could maybe help me with my little problem as that is pretty much my last hope to get BlurBusters running.

Thanks in advance!

Falkentyne

Re: BenQ XL2411Z driver problems

Post by Falkentyne » 03 Nov 2015, 18:38

The driver is an INF file. It is in the CD. You can install it through device manager, monitors and have disk, then browse for the INF.
You can also do it through display in control panel, then click advanced and monitor.

You just cant install it by double clicking the INF directly.

JamesBond007

Re: BenQ XL2411Z driver problems

Post by JamesBond007 » 04 Nov 2015, 04:55

Falkentyne wrote:The driver is an INF file. It is in the CD. You can install it through device manager, monitors and have disk, then browse for the INF.
You can also do it through display in control panel, then click advanced and monitor.

You just cant install it by double clicking the INF directly.
Double clicking doesn't work. :| It worked through device manager, though! Thanks a lot!