OFFICIAL List of Company Reps on this Forum

Forum registration problems? Need help with creating a post? Want to send suggestions of improvements to Blur Busters Forums? Tell us here!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

OFFICIAL List of Company Reps on this Forum

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 27 Jan 2014, 15:22

Blur Busters welcomes company reps, helping out doing tech support, collecting issue reports, and related.
Common courtesy is asked -- including the Blur Busters Forums Rules (reasonable & lightweight).
I have verified the authenticity of these members via their direct company email addresses & they are the real deal:

Verified Company Reps

ManuelG_NVIDIA -- NVIDIA Corporation

ASUSTECHMKT -- ASUS

If you are a company rep involved in "Better Than 60Hz" technologies, and want to add yourself to this list, please send me a PM, or email me via mark [at] blurbusters.com.

Sincerely,
Mark Rejhon
Chief Blur Buster
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!