Acer GN246HL dual monitor lightboost?

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
babydangy

Acer GN246HL dual monitor lightboost?

Post by babydangy » 25 Jun 2015, 15:44

So I recently bought two Acer GN246HL monitors. They were in my budget and so I far I have no quarrels with them. I have one connected vid the dual-link DVI that is included and one through hdmi. I don't if you can or not but I tried putting both in lightboost mode, I know to achieve the 144Hz the monitors posses you have to use the DVI, but for lightboost I don't think that's the case. However when I tried to put both monitors in lightboost the dvi connected one would work, but the HDMI wouldn't, I went by Step #3 on the guides on how to turn lightboost on. I was wondering if it's possible to? It's not a big deal if I can't as I will be using that monitor for console gaming and browsing the inter webs. Thanks for any help :D

Edit: Also I forgot to add. On my monitor that gets 144hz, if I decide to turn lightboost off and play at 144hz, do I have to go back through all the steps in order to turn lightboost back on or is there an easier way?