One more help, please.

Ask about motion blur reduction in gaming monitors. Includes ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur), NVIDIA LightBoost, ASUS ELMB, BenQ/Zowie DyAc, Turbo240, ToastyX Strobelight, etc.
DeLuxezr

One more help, please.

Post by DeLuxezr » 27 Apr 2014, 08:50

So, i change my windows XP to 7 only bcz of ur lightboost and.. its a amazing! u did a great job! Never saw a better quality before, on my xl2411t it looks awesome. But i have one more question. I play in cod4 6 years and all the time i use to play 1280x1024(ingame resolution, sure) so my monitor have a option for autoregulation display(when i join in the game my display start to be square(or quadrate, dunno how to say it right, hope you understand)) and with lightboost i can't change to a fullscreen. Help me please, I don't want to play on 1920x1080(have some fps drops).

Trip

Re: One more help, please.

Post by Trip » 28 Apr 2014, 11:06

What you want is 1:1 pixel mapping if you have an nvidia card it is super easy and is in the control panel under adjust desktop size and position. Just put the perform scaling to gpu and your native res 1920 * 1080 should be in the box below and I believe the no scaling should be selected. On ati cards it is more difficult I believe, I owned a 5870 before this new nvidia card and it was rather annoying to do I believe ati tray tools has an option for it but that program is really annoying to install on modern systems. Your display also has methods to do this but I would not recommend to scale on your display since it can add input lag.

DeLuxezr

Re: One more help, please.

Post by DeLuxezr » 28 Apr 2014, 20:43

Oh, thanks. It works!