Possible DDC commands to disable/enable Gsync for Asus PG27AQN?

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
liquidshadowfox

Possible DDC commands to disable/enable Gsync for Asus PG27AQN?

Post by liquidshadowfox » 17 Oct 2023, 09:38

I have a DDC command utility I use normally to change my brightness/contrast using keyboard shortcuts rather than the monitor's OSD (along with switching inputs) and it worked beautifully with my previous monitor the XG27AQMR BUT I just recently upgraded to the PG27AQN and only my brightness and contrast DDC commands work. Is there a way to switch inputs AND disable/enable Gsync on this monitor using DDC commands? I would have LOVED it if nvidia actually implemented the feature where if you put ULMB in nvidia control panel settings for a specific game, it would switch to ULMB mode but it doesn't, so if there's a way to use DDC commands to switch between gsync operation and ULMB operation without the hassle of having to go through the OSD menu (along with switching inputs) this monitor would be WAY easier to work with. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

hart

Re: Possible DDC commands to disable/enable Gsync for Asus PG27AQN?

Post by hart » 28 Oct 2023, 02:07

I never saw that option for any monitor, on clickmonitorddc or nirsoft one o be fair.

which program were you using before that let you change gsync on off on the fly?