Do you guys ever get occasional flickering/artifacts?

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
lukeman3000

Do you guys ever get occasional flickering/artifacts?

Post by lukeman3000 » 13 Aug 2015, 14:28

It's a pretty rare occurrence, but maybe once or twice in the span of a few hours while gaming my screen will flicker quickly. Usually I think it's some strange amalgamation of colors/lines - it's hard to tell because it happens so fast - and then it goes right back to the game like nothing happened. We're talking a few milliseconds here.

I have a Titan X and a BenQ XL2420G. I play a game called Insurgency the most and this is when I usually notice it happen. Is this normal, or is it possible my card is going bad or something?

lexlazootin

Re: Do you guys ever get occasional flickering/artifacts?

Post by lexlazootin » 14 Aug 2015, 00:02

I have strange colours and patterns flash when i boot up csgo with that monitor. it started when i downloaded the new nvidia driver. it looks like what happened in older games when you glitched the game and went somewhere you weren't suppose too, and uses what it has in ram or what ever to fill up the screen with nonsense.

I kinda want to take a take a picture of it every time i boot up csgo to see if i can figure out what it's trying to show me. :lol: