G-sync doesnt work properly anymore.

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
cskippy

Re: G-sync doesnt work properly anymore.

Post by cskippy » 18 Aug 2015, 03:41

So I don't know if you are having the same issue that I was having but on 353.62 G-Sync wasn't working for me at all. It would default to vsync on and then in game it would just act like vsync on even though my monitor (Acer XB270HU) said G-Sync mode. I fixed it by simply choosing application controlled in global settings for Vsync settings. In game turn off vsync. G-Sync works perfectly now!

Fonzie

Re: G-sync doesnt work properly anymore.

Post by Fonzie » 18 Aug 2015, 06:45

well, doing a fresh driver install fixed that issue, but my other still remains where varying framerates are not smoothed out. It feels like playing with an fps thats uneven to the current refresh rate regardless. Which gsync didnt seem to do to me before.

So i dont know what to do abut that, it sucks because i'm waiting for Battlefront and i want to use gsync in that and now it's looking like either it doesnt work properly anymore or its just overrated. But i've had it for almost a year now.