Preview Part #2 coming this week.

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Preview Part #2 coming this week.

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 17 Dec 2013, 12:28

For those who are asking about when the Blur Busters Preview Part #2 is coming... It's coming this week. We've got several things to get out of the way first, including, most of all, this forum launch.

P.S. For questions about the Eizo FG2421 review and the XL2720Z review that is coming too, there's other forums for those too! -- See the General forum area or the Strobe Backlight forum area, in The Main Lobby (Board index at top).
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

mkenyon

Re: Preview Part #2 coming this week.

Post by mkenyon » 18 Dec 2013, 13:54

I've been telling the folks on GAF to look out for this review to be the penultimate one on the net. Glad you're putting this content out Mark, you do amazing work.

shadman

Re: Preview Part #2 coming this week.

Post by shadman » 20 Dec 2013, 05:56

My birthday is in a few days, can the review coming out be my present? :)