Stuttering with a RTX 2070 Super, desperate.

Talk about NVIDIA G-SYNC, a variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. G-SYNC eliminates stutters, tearing, and reduces input lag. List of G-SYNC Monitors.
francisco94

Stuttering with a RTX 2070 Super, desperate.

Post by francisco94 » 28 Apr 2020, 06:05

Good afternoon,

First of all, my pc is as follows:

- CPU: Ryzen 3700x

- GPU: RTX 2070 super

- Motherboard: Tomahawk B450 MAX

- Ram: 16GB 3200mhz

- Monitor: Samsung lc27jg56qquxen 144Hz with DisplayPort 1.2 cable

- Power supply: Corsair RM750x

- In the Nvidia driver settings Gsync is enabled and vsync is disabled but Vsync is enabled (in-game) and 120 fps limit in game.

With every game I have to touch graphic adjustments and juggle so as not to suffer from Stuttering, until now I thought it was the fault of the bad optimization of the games, but this cannot be just bad luck, it happened to me with Rise Of Tomb Raider, GTA V, I also had to download some graphics, and now I just bought Battlefield V and at ultra 1440P it gives me good fps (140 even) but great drops in FPS and stuttering.

The pc is barely two months old, I spent a lot of money because I wanted to play "leftover" without playing certain games, I'm spending more time solving this type of problem, searching in Google, writing in forums, etc ... than playing, it's horrible. For example with BTFV, I am playing it in ultra at 1440P, it happens with directX11 and 12 and without RTX, but I already say, this is not a game thing. The state monitoring in real time both the CPU and the GPU and I don't notice anything strange, neither of load nor of temperature, I don't understand it, I don't know what to do anymore, I'm desperate.

You can see an example playing battlefield V here: https://streamable.com/sy2p6h

Thanks.