Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 31 Aug 2015, 03:47
- Forum: Input Lag / Display Lag / Network Lag
- Topic: Does using a ICC profile increase lag?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3759
I was wondering if anyone tested this or has enough knowledge on graphic cards to explain how a ICC profile is processed on hardware.
- 24 May 2015, 06:48
- Forum: General — Displays, Graphics & More
- Topic: Why aren't gamers worshipping at the altar of strobing?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 16960
On my xl2411 for single player/non competitive games normally I vsync and strobe at 60-96hz where it is pretty much artifact free. Fast reaction/online games I prefer to not strobe and leave it at 144fps to reduce response time and not see artifacts. I tried watching anime with 24hz and 30hz strobin...
- 10 Oct 2014, 04:06
- Forum: Area 51: Display Science, Research & Engineering
- Topic: Considering producing SED/FED monitors... Critique needed
- Replies: 43
- Views: 60871
I don't think DisplayPort 1.2a has enough bandwidth/pixel clock for those resolutions at such high frame rate.