Search found 304 matches
- 01 Jan 2014, 21:53
- Forum: Offtopic Lounge
- Topic: King Arthur II's developer believes 24fps is fluid enough.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7120
I stumbled upon this while browsing today: Taken from http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?577556-Can-we-expect-a-performance-increase-for-full-game-later-patches&p=13267880&viewfull=1#post13267880 " About the "24+ FPS is too low" and it is "bad performance" issue: It is not bad perfor...
- 01 Jan 2014, 18:59
- Forum: BENQ/Zowie Tweaking — Strobe Utility / Blur Reduction / DyAc
- Topic: BENQ XL2720Z 27" of goodness :) [Version 2 firmware is good]
- Replies: 335
- Views: 124932
I'm pretty interested by this monitor! If I understand correctly, the built-in strobing mode can be used up to 144Hz where Lightboost only works up to 120Hz. That's pretty neat. It's also nice that it's just a monitor setting and it doesn't require you to fiddle with "ToastyX Strobelight App" or oth...
- 01 Jan 2014, 18:39
- Forum: General — Displays, Graphics & More
- Topic: Need for Speed: Rivals capped @30fps on pc
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10190
An AAA racing game from 2013 capped at 30 frames per second! How could this even happen? How can we make game developers aware that this is way too low to provide a satisfying experience? Review by "TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit" on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDA37BmvNwM Forum thread a...