For me, this is the problem (maybe for you as well).

Everything about latency. This section is mainly user/consumer discussion. (Peer-reviewed scientific discussion should go in Laboratory section). Tips, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Kanipshun

For me, this is the problem (maybe for you as well).

Post by Kanipshun » 20 May 2024, 19:56

Input Lag and Stuttering has plagued me for years. The thing is that I never thought it was internal and always had something to do with the display or the cable that connects to the pc.
The problem for me is CONTRAST. The longer my computer is on into the night, the better my contrast is and smoother mouse movements.
You can test this for yourself to see if you have the same issue. Go into Nvidia or AMD software and turn contrast all the way down. For me, the mouse is smooth. I can also (sometimes) get better mouse responsiveness by messing with monitor contrast and color saturation.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Hyote

Re: For me, this is the problem (maybe for you as well).

Post by Hyote » 20 May 2024, 23:15

No, I run normal contrast and max color vibrance all the time and never change it in the gpu software. If you are on Windows 10 2004+ or Windows 11, get on a less trash OS.

Slender

Re: For me, this is the problem (maybe for you as well).

Post by Slender » 21 May 2024, 08:21

just g2g better then color to color