s1mple sucks now because of this

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
donktuman

Re: s1mple sucks now because of this

Post by donktuman » 24 May 2024, 11:31

RealNC wrote:
24 May 2024, 06:00
Or maybe he's just getting older and thus naturally slower.

"Reaction times do slow with age. Physical changes in nerve fibers slow the speed of conduction as one ages."

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclop ... tentID=562
not necessarily aging but his health has turned for worse it seems. Just not feeling great can have huge impact on the game.

supernoms

Post by supernoms » 25 May 2024, 03:20

RealNC wrote:

"Reaction times do slow with age. Physical changes in nerve fibers slow the speed of conduction as one ages."

hes 26 quit trying to make stuff up

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 25 May 2024, 04:47

RealNC wrote:

Its many coincidences that he changed apartment and short after he was crying on every stream he have a desync and hit reg problems [ also mentioned mouse feel problem and stutter too] he didnt know about this problem before and he was saying things like we have.
Also his performances are going down more and more cuz of this "input lag" many people who dont have this will never know how it feels and how much affect it smooth gameplay.
He bought pc for 10k€ and still have this problem, he just moved to apartment where is high electromagnetic field [ interference ]
I was in google earth front his apartment and i saw exactly problem like i have, nearby high voltage transsmision lines, you even dont need turn PC to get affected by this, only one solution is moving to another apartment where is not any source of electromagnetic interference.

dervu

Post by dervu » 25 May 2024, 07:43

f1ndus wrote:
25 May 2024, 04:47
RealNC wrote:

Its many coincidences that he changed apartment and short after he was crying on every stream he have a desync and hit reg problems [ also mentioned mouse feel problem and stutter too] he didnt know about this problem before and he was saying things like we have.
Also his performances are going down more and more cuz of this "input lag" many people who dont have this will never know how it feels and how much affect it smooth gameplay.
He bought pc for 10k€ and still have this problem, he just moved to apartment where is high electromagnetic field [ interference ]
I was in google earth front his apartment and i saw exactly problem like i have, nearby high voltage transsmision lines, you even dont need turn PC to get affected by this, only one solution is moving to another apartment where is not any source of electromagnetic interference.
Do you mean high voltage transmission lines buried in ground? What would be wrong about that, electricity has to come from somewhere.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Riggedinho

Post by Riggedinho » 25 May 2024, 09:28

Yes it is blatantly obvious that s1mple suffers from this input delay problem.

Poor guy...his mental health must be taking a hit

It has absolutely nothing to do with his age.
Even if he took a break (which I think is permanent) from his career and he was probably faced with personal problems, you don't go from a rank 1 HLTV to a completely anonymous player like that.

For those who watch his streams it is glaring as he has a synchronization problem, his shots are very difficult to register and above all this is what strikes me the most: he only takes Ferrari peaks or he is dead without even having seen the player.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 25 May 2024, 15:32

dervu wrote:
25 May 2024, 07:43
f1ndus wrote:
25 May 2024, 04:47
RealNC wrote:

Do you mean high voltage transmission lines buried in ground? What would be wrong about that, electricity has to come from somewhere.
It doesnt need to be burried underground, in my case i have maybe 15-20meters from my house high voltage pole.
LCD monitors are pretty sensitive to this high voltage interference. It is also scientifically proven and easy searchable on the Internet.
I was typing with technic guy from ASUS he agree with this theory, also said lcd monitors are shielded but only for small interference like phones nearby, pc nearby or little stuff.
On internet are graph of diameter how much distance affecting this lines or traffo. with interference in what range.
Its not necessary to be high voltage transsmision lines or traffo, it can be more things doing this type of interference [ EMI ].
My first topics on internet focused on this problem is from 2015-2016 when i started realize that something happening with my game and its not normal, this times i was semi-pro player in cs:go and after 2018 when i won czech-slovak champion i stoped active playing cs:go becouse of this problem.
Many people still doesnt realize that this problem is not related to internet or from electricity wiring from house [ or electric supplier] when yes then its really easy fixable with UPS, battery or some power conditioners but this things do nothing to this problem.
Also when your stuff you use in your place where u have problem - u will have problem everywhere with that setup. Its full magnetized by this dirty interference, need little time to rest on other place where this factors arnt.
I can type 1 hour long topic with proves, but people still will not understand and everyone has their own truth, but i understand becouse this problem is so chaotic and every little change have some affect on our game play.

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 25 May 2024, 17:34

f1ndus

Symptoms are similar,but not everyone have the same problem as you. I have zero problems on desktop,game menu,offline ,so its not EMI in my case.

About s1mple ,2-3 days ago i watched his stream,after 1 minute i knew he doesnt have mouse input lag .Obviously he played countless tournaments and know how mouse should feel,if he have mouse input lag he wouldnt even dare to que for FPL. I dont know about desync ,but he must have some problem,because its not normal his level to drop so much.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 26 May 2024, 02:09

SKILLEN wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:34
f1ndus

Symptoms are similar,but not everyone have the same problem as you. I have zero problems on desktop,game menu,offline ,so its not EMI in my case.

About s1mple ,2-3 days ago i watched his stream,after 1 minute i knew he doesnt have mouse input lag .Obviously he played countless tournaments and know how mouse should feel,if he have mouse input lag he wouldnt even dare to que for FPL. I dont know about desync ,but he must have some problem,because its not normal his level to drop so much.
99% people which i know, i am with group on discord have problem also offline and in windows too. And everybody have a same problem.
- mouse floaty offline/online/windows
- desync in games - like everybody is 1 second before you, enemy extremlly fast peek no chance react
- bad hit reg, bullets are going random and weird
- screen stutter - fps games feel like 60hz 120fps but its 300fps - 240hz
these symptoms have people which i know and everybody have same problem, same source of problem and same problem to throubleshoot or fix this problem.
You are only 0,1% i know you have similiar but other problem and i really dont understand why u cant fix your problem.
We all suffer EMI thats why nobody fixed that until today.

DukeDice929

Post by DukeDice929 » 26 May 2024, 03:58

IMO The dude just got old and stopped taking care of himself.
RealNC wrote:

Exactly ;)
My bad English :0

pcenthusiast92

Post by pcenthusiast92 » 26 May 2024, 17:55

f1ndus wrote:
26 May 2024, 02:09
SKILLEN wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:34
f1ndus

99% people which i know, i am with group on discord have problem also offline and in windows too. And everybody have a same problem.
- mouse floaty offline/online/windows
- desync in games - like everybody is 1 second before you, enemy extremlly fast peek no chance react
- bad hit reg, bullets are going random and weird
- screen stutter - fps games feel like 60hz 120fps but its 300fps - 240hz
these symptoms have people which i know and everybody have same problem, same source of problem and same problem to throubleshoot or fix this problem.
You are only 0,1% i know you have similiar but other problem and i really dont understand why u cant fix your problem.
We all suffer EMI thats why nobody fixed that until today.

Also adding to that list that I have Juddering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9TgNFu1l3Y&t=148s

You can see the Bruce willies clips, how blurry looks, so I'm facing that, People peek advantage me easily in shooter games, and this is also happened to MMORPG where games seems to be accelerated or boss mechanism have peek advantage too they can spot me first and I cannot react faster to move, is annoying.

input lag when pressing some keys/takes time...

is annoying.