Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Tin1017

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by Tin1017 » 12 May 2021, 05:14

Sorry for doubleposting but im on my phone and it keeps crashing. I just wanted to tell the peole who said it was a placebo that it isnt. The game doesnt run perfectly smooth, it even has more input lag of some sort idk, my mouse is usually 1:1 but in a random moment it accelerates for a split second and i can feel it, i often have to readjust my aim cus i overflick but people dont kill me like before. With core boost off, xmp off, ram set to lower frequency and i even set my cpu to lower I have time to react. I can run out of smokes now and kill people, before with all these features ON i got prefired every single time, peeking, holding didnt matter i was losing everything because the game was so out of sync. Spread spectrum i keep it on Auto, ON setting makes the game run smoother and the feeling of being prefired no longer exists, but with ON the input lag is higher too and every 10-20 seconds the game will run like its running at 10 fps. I turned this setting off after I jumped out of brimstones smoke and couldnt move my mouse cus my mouse was just floating around and not even moving in the right direction idk it was a f***ed up situation. Spread spectrum off is best in terms of input lag but then i cant kill anyone again only getting prefired..
And i have a long history of playing fps- I played with Windigo (tier1- kinda) pro team. Was also a member of faceits pro league for my country(fpl but for each country it was hosted by faceit mikey- fpl founder and it was invitation only. I qualified for fpl-c with other t1 pros now and won masters league several times. I also had a 31-1 on ESEA and got rank a+ in a week and also qualified for rank G. Ive spent alot of time to know when something is not right. Some of the things could be placebo but there is definitely something wrong and I am close to depression. It makes no sense i could send u pics of my history, im at radiant one day with 10 games match mvp and 30/15 scores or 25+ kills at least snd next day I get 5/15 score, lost every game and -200 RR down. Im not worried about losing im more worried about not killing my enemies one day and the next i can just run out of mid and kill the entire team. Idk

losxer

Post by losxer » 12 May 2021, 09:10

nyxo100 wrote: ↑
11 May 2021, 17:00
losxer wrote: ↑
11 May 2021, 04:21
blackmagic wrote: ↑
11 May 2021, 03:23
@losxer

i quit my adsl already some month ago and have no access to it more but maybe i gonna start and give it 1 chance more.
then i can post all the stats...but right i dont have this stats.

back to topic:

i had some very weird experience some day ago and thought that i find fix because this time everything was good and that for some longer time than usually...

i could see a clear difference between this 2 states...since a long time i enjoyed to play online again but this good state still degraded and i just dont know how it happen and cant figure out...its getting more crazy here.

but i can tell what i do here and believe is the cause of this degrading and change in game picture and responsiveness.

-i reinstall again my windows
-but before install graphic drivers i had turned /debug mode on and as port i used just this 1394.

i have no rly idea what this debug does but i noticed that with it i cant start all games that has anticheat. and from reading this debug mode has something to do with the kernel.

you can find this global debug in msconfig but I DONT RECOMMEND TO USE IT. its possible that you can stuck and then cant load your windows more and the only fix is then to use recovery or cmd for turn off this debug.

anyway...

after install my graphics driver and join in games like rocket league, enlisted or cs 1.6 i could see a difference. everything was responsive and very nice to play...

i write now much bullshit but lets go to the point...

i suspect now very hard that my issue has something to do with kernel responsiveness and mabye some drivers or hardware that affect it...idk...
but this kernel is for some reason degrading in performance and everything becomes heavy, unclear, the whole picture in apps changes to this bad state and that has an huge affect on the online performance too...you cant do more precise movements and turns...enemy appear to be faster than you...

im very sure now that something bad going on kernel level...that is probably the input culprit and slowdown where it happens...that then causes all this bad performance placebos here..

that my finding here but i have zero knowledge on this all deep things and how that is possible.
Sorry dude i Will belive in my eyes, i see the difference between two line, One really good and One shit, same ping and nice traceroute for both, idk about offline, but in the First internet i can react so fast, turn so fast, and do skills i cant even Imagine in the second internet. If you see those two gameplay , same guy play, you can clearly Say that One Is playing like a God and the second Is Normal/noob sometimes player, and if you try the same skills the result Is miss or missclick. Your brain with good Internet work Amazing..

your problem is other this issue is nothing to do with internet issues this is purely input delay issue.... this issue affect at offline games ass well your aim feels choppy and games feels like 75 fps even with 144hz monitor.... the curious about this is fixed at night like at 3am and 12pm the issue is back.... I'm sure this problem is electrical instability or EFI issues.... in my brother house the games runs lot better feels responsive and nice to play is other level experience i repeat this issue is nothing related with internet things because in offline games are affected as well I spoke with my neighbor and he said the sector has very poor electrical installations, which makes me think that this may be the problem.
So okay, you Say offline game but you ever try game ONLY offline? So 0 access in multiplayer? Try game ONLY offline and see if you get this input Lag. With that i dont mean online game without internet in training mode, but game without internet at all

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 12 May 2021, 11:20

12 May 2021, 09:10
blackmagic wrote: ↑
11 May 2021, 03:23
@losxer

i quit my adsl already some month ago and have no access to it more but maybe i gonna start and give it 1 chance more.
then i can post all the stats...but right i dont have this stats.

back to topic:

i had some very weird experience some day ago and thought that i find fix because this time everything was good and that for some longer time than usually...

i could see a clear difference between this 2 states...since a long time i enjoyed to play online again but this good state still degraded and i just dont know how it happen and cant figure out...its getting more crazy here.

but i can tell what i do here and believe is the cause of this degrading and change in game picture and responsiveness.

-i reinstall again my windows
-but before install graphic drivers i had turned /debug mode on and as port i used just this 1394.

i have no rly idea what this debug does but i noticed that with it i cant start all games that has anticheat. and from reading this debug mode has something to do with the kernel.

you can find this global debug in msconfig but I DONT RECOMMEND TO USE IT. its possible that you can stuck and then cant load your windows more and the only fix is then to use recovery or cmd for turn off this debug.

anyway...

after install my graphics driver and join in games like rocket league, enlisted or cs 1.6 i could see a difference. everything was responsive and very nice to play...

i write now much bullshit but lets go to the point...

i suspect now very hard that my issue has something to do with kernel responsiveness and mabye some drivers or hardware that affect it...idk...
but this kernel is for some reason degrading in performance and everything becomes heavy, unclear, the whole picture in apps changes to this bad state and that has an huge affect on the online performance too...you cant do more precise movements and turns...enemy appear to be faster than you...

im very sure now that something bad going on kernel level...that is probably the input culprit and slowdown where it happens...that then causes all this bad performance placebos here..

that my finding here but i have zero knowledge on this all deep things and how that is possible.
Sorry dude i Will belive in my eyes, i see the difference between two line, One really good and One shit, same ping and nice traceroute for both, idk about offline, but in the First internet i can react so fast, turn so fast, and do skills i cant even Imagine in the second internet. If you see those two gameplay , same guy play, you can clearly Say that One Is playing like a God and the second Is Normal/noob sometimes player, and if you try the same skills the result Is miss or missclick. Your brain with good Internet work Amazing..

your problem is other this issue is nothing to do with internet issues this is purely input delay issue.... this issue affect at offline games ass well your aim feels choppy and games feels like 75 fps even with 144hz monitor.... the curious about this is fixed at night like at 3am and 12pm the issue is back.... I'm sure this problem is electrical instability or EFI issues.... in my brother house the games runs lot better feels responsive and nice to play is other level experience i repeat this issue is nothing related with internet things because in offline games are affected as well I spoke with my neighbor and he said the sector has very poor electrical installations, which makes me think that this may be the problem.
So okay, you Say offline game but you ever try game ONLY offline? So 0 access in multiplayer? Try game ONLY offline and see if you get this input Lag. With that i dont mean online game without internet in training mode, but game without internet at all
i have same issue and i tried many ISP, playing on wifi, playing from data fom mobile and playing offline without cable connected or wifi turned ON, i had problems with new pc without ethernet fully offline, in windows and bios i can see input lag too and problem with monitor colors and sharpness too, this is electricity problem and in my case is attacking only monitor.

JonasFCB

Post by JonasFCB » 12 May 2021, 14:42

could any of these electricity problems cause my speakers to make a very loud HUM sound when conected to my PC? also this noise gets louder depending on the cpu usage.

Teddy

Post by Teddy » 12 May 2021, 14:50

Couple things I did to help with the floaty slippery static feeling of the mouse is....
>Separate outlets powering PC and Monitors
>Use Balanced power plan Win 10
>No cpu or gpu overclock.... Xmp memory is okay
>BIOS (USB) xhci handoff disabled, Legacy Auto
>disable fullscreen optimizations on exe. I dont use overlays so you may want to keep this

Win 10 tweaks... main one is Background apps in privacy options to off... I used to try to disable and turn everything off that i thought i didnt need but it never works so now i leave win 10 alone.

Display drivers... I typically only select the display driver... so no phsyx,audio,usb,GFE.

**** the newest test with good results...type performance into settings search box.... Try setting windows performance to favor (Background applications) instead of (programs)****

This seems counter intuitive but just try it.

I think our problems come from either heat, electrical issues or interference of some sort. For me it feels like a slight dpi/polling fluctuations. Makes it difficult to make small circles with mouse cursor... they are more like squares from pixel jumping. Icy slippery feeling.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 13 May 2021, 01:27

Teddy wrote: ↑
12 May 2021, 14:50
Couple things I did to help with the floaty slippery static feeling of the mouse is....
>Separate outlets powering PC and Monitors
>Use Balanced power plan Win 10
>No cpu or gpu overclock.... Xmp memory is okay
>BIOS (USB) xhci handoff disabled, Legacy Auto
>disable fullscreen optimizations on exe. I dont use overlays so you may want to keep this

Win 10 tweaks... main one is Background apps in privacy options to off... I used to try to disable and turn everything off that i thought i didnt need but it never works so now i leave win 10 alone.

Display drivers... I typically only select the display driver... so no phsyx,audio,usb,GFE.

**** the newest test with good results...type performance into settings search box.... Try setting windows performance to favor (Background applications) instead of (programs)****

This seems counter intuitive but just try it.

I think our problems come from either heat, electrical issues or interference of some sort. For me it feels like a slight dpi/polling fluctuations. Makes it difficult to make small circles with mouse cursor... they are more like squares from pixel jumping. Icy slippery feeling.
thanks im gonna try this settings

mhr1

Post by mhr1 » 13 May 2021, 08:38

yonaxsangi wrote: ↑
18 Apr 2021, 10:56

I dont know if it will work for some people but for me its worked perfectly its not like 100% fix but i can say its 70% and its playable now.
- so guys i have gigabyte z390 aorus pro motherboard and i saw one guy said theres hidden feature called RFI spread spectrum , PCIE spread spectrum so i enabled all of them from software called AMIBCP and updated my bios. what it does its reduced my RFI/EMi to almost 50mv its like nothing , before it was 850mv is too high and risky for health also. so try to edit your bios and enable all this features.

can you edit my bios bro?

z270 msi sli plus

losxer

Post by losxer » 13 May 2021, 08:53

f1ndus wrote: ↑
12 May 2021, 11:20
12 May 2021, 09:10

i have same issue and i tried many ISP, playing on wifi, playing from data fom mobile and playing offline without cable connected or wifi turned ON, i had problems with new pc without ethernet fully offline, in windows and bios i can see input lag too and problem with monitor colors and sharpness too, this is electricity problem and in my case is attacking only monitor.
Do u try to go in some internet game point ? I try 3 different everyone have 1gb fiber all with differenti isp, same problem. I can clearly see in the game i play , After 20 second in gameplay i can Say if i have this problem.
it's like a gravitational force that makes you slower. my mechanics allowed me to easily get up perfectly horizontally, now if I do the same it is at 90 degrees. it is hard to explain. the result in shooting games is: slower to turn around, more complicated to aim and make micro adjustments, so in fact you have little reaction time, in addition to the fact that many shots do not hit the target.

Sorry dude i dont belive Is your monitor, also u try so much isp, but everyone of those in ur home, many isp use the same cable or fiber for give you internet and traceroute dont mean nothing with this problem, u can get the best isp in your zone with 10 ping in game and still get this shit.
After 10 years 99% of people belive Is Electricity they never find solution. Who fix this problem Is only lucky ppl go out and change house, but even if u change house u get maybie 5% of change to get perfect internet without problems.

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 13 May 2021, 11:44

I expierience this problem for 6 years... I leave gaming itp itd.... but.... If this isue come from electricity then how explain this - i buy Xbox series X. Console after 6 days still work same - 0 input lag, heavy gun/car, egerythink is responsive. WTF?

losxer

Post by losxer » 13 May 2021, 14:06

Blonekql wrote: ↑
13 May 2021, 11:44
I expierience this problem for 6 years... I leave gaming itp itd.... but.... If this isue come from electricity then how explain this - i buy Xbox series X. Console after 6 days still work same - 0 input lag, heavy gun/car, egerythink is responsive. WTF?
Cuz 99% of the times Is not Electricity, guys stay safe dont be mad.. trying follow this idea, you Will waste ur time and energy.