Mouse Input Lag Fortnite

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
nyxo100

Re: Mouse Input Lag Fortnite

Post by nyxo100 » 29 Jul 2021, 22:07

welcome to the most annoying gaming problem in this world...90% sure this electrical problem... same problems here i tested the pc in other location and magically the gaming experience was so smooth I couldn't believe it... the problem NO FIX in my case.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 30 Jul 2021, 00:06

A fresh win 10 reinstall always fixes my input lag first 2-3 hours

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 30 Jul 2021, 04:20

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 21:20
CreakFFM wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:13
If you cant help than please dont write. I already read a lot of Threads here and in the whole internet. I wanna discuss and need help. Only thing i cant posting a videos to show exactly my ingame Problem isnt allowed. so for me is a forum to giving tipps each other its not helpful what u writing but i respect u as person but it helped me absolute 0 :!:
CreakFFM and Unixko, please be nice to each other, at least they tried;

You can post links and videos after having a few posts. Only new members get (Moderation Queue, Link Prevent, Video Prevent), but now that you have 5 posts your privileges were already automatically upgraded by the forum system to let you post videos / links instantly. That system is designed to prevent spammers and when the forum system automatically decides you’re not a spammer, you can post videos and links like you can now. That might be more helpful.
I respect everybody but this guy dont wanna listen he want instant fix his problem which we arlrdy know it is not possible at least for people like he
we have people like him on daily basis with his problem just search for more recent one is not that hard
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7358&p=55660#p55660
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6498
and if you think you have hardware/software related problem then gl my friend

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 30 Jul 2021, 06:17

Every guy who has such a problem thinks that he is the chosen one and special, if 1000 people with exactly the same symptoms did not fix the problem by trying everything - from an air conditioner to a new computer, then this chosen guy will definitely be lucky, he wants like everyone else, swap PCs and fix nothing.
He wants to go his own way, like everyone else. Although, as you know, it is impossible to fix it.
Let's wish him good luck.

losxer

Post by losxer » 30 Jul 2021, 10:39

That's sad but true, u Can Do:

Play videogames and enjoy even with input Lag

Stop playing and find different hobby

Pick one

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 30 Jul 2021, 11:27

losxer wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 10:39
That's sad but true, u Can Do:

Play videogames and enjoy even with input Lag

Stop playing and find different hobby

Pick one
Unless you change 6 ISP's and won the lottery with perfect one 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 30 Jul 2021, 15:54

Unixko wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 04:20
I respect everybody but this guy dont wanna listen he want instant fix his problem which we arlrdy know it is not possible at least for people like he
we have people like him on daily basis with his problem just search for more recent one is not that hard
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7358&p=55660#p55660
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6498
and if you think you have hardware/software related problem then gl my friend
Enough.
Please see the "Be Nice To Newbies" forum rule is #1 numero uno Prime Directive at Blur Busters essentially:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=183

Sometimes lots of problems have unexpected causes different than expected, and other times it's a communications issue (people using Google Translate that are mis-translating), other times it's just dyslexia/disability that slows advice-following, etc. We gotta respect each other, peeps.

If you are unsuccessful helping someone, move on, ignore thread, let others try to help, any "not nice" outbursts frustration in help-fails will be reprimanded. I do sometimes humbly award tempbans when people are not being nice to newbies, or to people who disagree with the "Be Nice To Newbies" Prime Directive of Blur Busters Forum Rules. No reply needed.

Anyway, back to geeking about tech! :)
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

deama

Post by deama » 30 Jul 2021, 20:16

If you've tried reinstalling different clean versions of windows and it doesn't make a difference, then the problem is probably related to either your electricity, EMF radiation, or faulty hardware.

Like the other people mentioned here, your best bet is to literally take your entire computer + monitor + keyboard and bring it over to different friends' houses and test it out for at least a day.
If there is still no difference, then your problem most definitely isn't electricity or EMF related, probably some hardware issue. Maybe a very small chance there is something wrong with the PC case itself, like it's made out of plastic (in which case it won't block EMF at all, or barely).

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 30 Jul 2021, 21:50

Just curious, why do you say you use custom usb drivers, and the "default microsoft ones" are bad? the default ones on that z490 board should be by Intel, I assume

deama

Post by deama » 31 Jul 2021, 08:12

Mr1991 wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:50
Just curious, why do you say you use custom usb drivers, and the "default microsoft ones" are bad? the default ones on that z490 board should be by Intel, I assume
He means he manually installs them, the microsoft ones download the latest ones and install them, which might give you the latest "broken" ones, so he's trying to avoid that.