useplatformtick and/or disabledynamictick on mouse input lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
kriegor

Re: useplatformtick and/or disabledynamictick on mouse input lag

Post by kriegor » 13 Jan 2022, 19:54

akylen wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:24
"Get out of the house sometimes" What are you even talking about , you dont know anything about me , just talking shit on a forum while its your first answer to the post , what is wrong with you ?
Why are you so mad over a simple suggestion? Maybe it just means I am right and you should leave the house after all. Get some d3.
akylen wrote:
You're talking about mental blockage or an off day , if it was only happening one day , its all the time not a SINGLE day.
Sounds like a mental blockage to me

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: useplatformtick and/or disabledynamictick on mouse input lag

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 14 Jan 2022, 15:02

kriegor wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 18:43
I dont know what i can tell you , none of that matters if you have a mental blockage or an off day. Get out of the house sometimes.
akylen wrote:
"Get out of the house sometimes" What are you even talking about , you dont know anything about me , just talking shit on a forum while its your first answer to the post , what is wrong with you ?

You're talking about mental blockage or an off day , if it was only happening one day , its all the time not a SINGLE day.
kriegor wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:54
Why are you so mad over a simple suggestion? Maybe it just means I am right and you should leave the house after all. Get some d3.
Just a reminder to read the forum rules. The last two quotes starts violating forum rules (to each other) -- but first original statement by kriegor about an off day is somewhat ambigious because there's no voice tone associated -- so it may have been interpretable as a friendly tip or something offensive (depending on worldwide culture as well as mood, or context, etc), but it quickly escalated from there.

Back to original topic -- pretend the last few post did not exist -- this isn't Twitter/Facebook.

[url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=183]Image['/url]

Appreciated, and thank you!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

       To support Blur Busters:
       • Official List of Best Gaming Monitors
       • List of G-SYNC Monitors
       • List of FreeSync Monitors
       • List of Ultrawide Monitors