Thank God I fixed it after almost 6 years !

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Plznoinputlag

Re: Thank God I fixed it after almost 6 years !

Post by Plznoinputlag » 18 Feb 2022, 08:35

Unixko wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 08:02
WelcomeInNewWorld wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 07:29
And yes almost 6 years indeed because it is only with this pc that I bought in 2017 with all the peripherals and this headset in USB that I have this problem and then also long after I have done the whole question, it's like an investigation but well you seem to have very misread and especially understood my experience. I used to work in season in the restaurant business so when I'm employed I'm not home 6 months out of 12.

Everyone says you don't need a driver for a USB headset, and yet.

If people want to exchange in the respect so that I can give more feedback on my experience it will be with pleasure, for the snarky it will be total ignorance!
congratulations to your fix i am just sad thats take you 6 years to realize that it must be frustrating
How 6 years with input lag without electricity problem or bad internet problem feels sad man.
dealing with only 1 fucking driver its so stupid actually

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 18 Feb 2022, 08:38

Plznoinputlag wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 08:35
Unixko wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 08:02
WelcomeInNewWorld wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 07:29
And yes almost 6 years indeed because it is only with this pc that I bought in 2017 with all the peripherals and this headset in USB that I have this problem and then also long after I have done the whole question, it's like an investigation but well you seem to have very misread and especially understood my experience. I used to work in season in the restaurant business so when I'm employed I'm not home 6 months out of 12.

Everyone says you don't need a driver for a USB headset, and yet.

If people want to exchange in the respect so that I can give more feedback on my experience it will be with pleasure, for the snarky it will be total ignorance!
congratulations to your fix i am just sad thats take you 6 years to realize that it must be frustrating
How 6 years with input lag without electricity problem or bad internet problem feels sad man.
dealing with only 1 fucking driver its so stupid actually
man chill let him enjoy his few days celebration

kriegsnake

Post by kriegsnake » 18 Feb 2022, 09:53

WelcomeInNewWorld wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 07:15
@SixRavens yes of course it is this one: Realtek_USB_Audio_6.3.9600.181.zip and here is the link: https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.ph ... code=57856 I couldn't get it from Realtek's website because it's written in Mandarin and the translator doesn't work.
Hey. I have Cloud 2 with 1 jack that goes in hyperx sound card and via usb connected to pc . I've downloaded the link you provided, installed it, but I can't find it anywhere in device manager or in sound options. Is it normal?)
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Slender

Post by Slender » 18 Feb 2022, 11:18

i disable it in bios

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 18 Feb 2022, 11:28

Slender wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 11:18
i disable it in bios
Can i ask u exactly where in the bios? I have an asus motherboard

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 18 Feb 2022, 14:30

Plznoinputlag wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 07:13
n1zoo wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 06:55
I believe him
He said he changed the gpu fan speed also to manual x25 and not auto. booom fixed!
If this is real -- then I'd imagine fans generate more EMI at certain speeds (different frequencies of EMI that conflict more). And some GPUs has some weird different thermal throttling behaviours that kick in before the fan speed changes. Keeping the GPU fan speed consistent and high, may provide some consistency in the matter. Verdict: Rare, but Plausible.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

WelcomeInNewWorld

Post by WelcomeInNewWorld » 18 Feb 2022, 19:21

@Chief Blur Buster I never said that, this person like so many others is into sarcasm...
@Kriendsnake I'm talking about driver exclusively for USB I did not talk about jack. Do you read the messages well?

How good it is to play cs again!!! in 4 games on Faceit I accumulate 124 kills xD

WelcomeInNewWorld

Post by WelcomeInNewWorld » 18 Feb 2022, 19:27

This problem was very sneaky because as I don't use headphones with a jack plug I naturally deactivated the HD audio in the bios when optimizing my computer and I told myself a USB headphone, just plug it in and that's it. When you add to that the people who say no need for a driver with a USB headset these people are wrong! Also when I go to the manufacturer's website of my motherboard: an ASUS it offers a Realtek audio driver but it concerns the HD audio of the bios so the jacks but not the USB!
With hindsight it's impressive how much a USB audio driver can interfere in the game it's insane :o

WelcomeInNewWorld

Post by WelcomeInNewWorld » 18 Feb 2022, 19:32

@Kriegsnake I'm sorry, I didn't see that you were talking about a usb jack, yes, don't worry, it's the same for me, I don't have any trace in the device manager of this driver installed.
After your headset is in jack and needs an adapter in USB I do not know if it is similar to the pure USB

WelcomeInNewWorld

Post by WelcomeInNewWorld » 18 Feb 2022, 19:46

Vous trouverez ci-joint des captures d'écrans attestant de ma bonne foi !