Good FPS player admits he has hitreg andvantage

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
kriegsnake

Re: Good FPS player admits he has hitreg andvantage

Post by kriegsnake » 06 Jun 2022, 20:30

Yagami wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 20:15
I've been playing like this for 4 years now, hahah.
The only solution is to stop playing games...
Everything has been nice until 2019 for me. That’s why I stoped gaming either. It’s very painful at the beginning, then you get used to it, but continuously refreshing this forum in case if maybe one day someone would come with the real solution. I’ve never been happy behind the pc since “the day” .

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 07 Jun 2022, 08:29

Slender wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 18:02

disable hpet in bios and windows = tsc
Lol I know this. It’s just that in a normal place where the PC works well, you don’t need to turn off the hpet in the BIOS and windows, it works fine anyway.
See how pro players, streamers play, go to your friends without any problems, no one is doing such nonsense. Everything is so smooth and silk. Go to the computer club in the end.

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 07 Jun 2022, 09:28

True, most of pro players limit themselves to game, nvidia and mouse settings. Tweaks are ok only if everything is working perfect for you already.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 07 Jun 2022, 11:39

Players just should move to a new place, no matter what youre expierences. In long term its cheaper to move out instead of buying expensive shiet, where you basically have no clue if its help or not. Also remember that you lose a lots of time.

The whole area, city where you live is infected with this. Instead of just randomly move out, you should get some information about other players who dont suffer from this. Mostly you find those ob twitch and look if they are high rank in any game so you can basically ask them, where they live in youre country. Just look for the closest place and then start to move on.

I know its not easy and for most of us its not a possible solution, because of Job, family childrens but its the easiest way instead of try to fix something, which is basically unknown. In the love of god, stop getting youre time wasted

Yagami

Post by Yagami » 07 Jun 2022, 15:15

kriegsnake wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 20:30
Yagami wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 20:15
I've been playing like this for 4 years now, hahah.
The only solution is to stop playing games...
Everything has been nice until 2019 for me. That’s why I stoped gaming either. It’s very painful at the beginning, then you get used to it, but continuously refreshing this forum in case if maybe one day someone would come with the real solution. I’ve never been happy behind the pc since “the day” .
I feel in the same situation... I don't even play games anymore. I hope that in the next couple of years I move out of the house, preferably to an area where these kinds of anomalies(??) do not occur. Perhaps older homes are more likely to cause this.

The good thing about this whole situation is that this problem is being spread all over the Internet and many people who didn't know they were suffering from it are starting to understand that there is something that is limiting their capabilities in online games, but I've heard people suffering from the same problem for over 20 years, so it seems to be something very complex.

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 09 Jun 2022, 00:29

Holy crap I have the exact problem in ALL Battlefield games and also other fps games. But is is most noticeable in BF. It is weird sometimes doing some stupid changes like turning on recording with nvidia geforce fixes it or changing fan speed or windows power plan settings or putting a FPS cap using RTSS. But it is always temporary fix. Soon after playing for few minutes or a whole match, it gets worse again.

SVSQUVSH

Post by SVSQUVSH » 09 Jun 2022, 11:55

I just see good positioning and good aim. Thats all

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 09 Jun 2022, 12:06

SVSQUVSH wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 11:55
Another one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1000WATT

Post by 1000WATT » 09 Jun 2022, 16:43

SVSQUVSH wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 11:55
+1 :lol:

https://youtu.be/UBFU9mMRomU
0 frame the target is visible
22 frame first shot
~350 ms

This troll's video has reached its destination.

It's from me
tr.jpg
tr.jpg (238.14 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
I often do not clearly state my thoughts. google translate is far from perfect. And in addition to the translator, I myself am mistaken. Do not take me seriously.

1000WATT

Post by 1000WATT » 09 Jun 2022, 22:14

YouTube comment wrote: Unreazz
5 дней назад
Internet quality in gaming is mostly based on where you living at the moment. Ping and bandwith dont matter to gaming, so yeah its true and most people are lucky enough to have connection like you, where everything is just synced.

The majority dont know about this because they think, that ping is everything that matters.

If you have desync problems like this guy, than mostly because the area where he is living, is overused by customers. Remember than internet is always shared line, some players have better expierences and gain gameplay improvement on a diffrent time, when most customers goo to work or you have badluck have this 24/7. The only fix about this is to move to a different place where this shit does not occure, so yes. Online gaming is pretty unfair due to that because everyone plays with diffrent conditions and the truth is that most players dont believe about that. They literally think, that they bad hardware or some power issues and the house

ZINZIRIO
4 дня назад
I am glad to know that there are more people who know about this and if exactly everything depends on where you live I have been repeating this for a long time to my friends and acquaintances the truth is that many people ask me for help with a hit fix or something similar but the truth is that none of that exists and no matter how many thousands of dollars you invest in hardware, if your connection is saturated none of that will work. First person who answers me with so much knowledge, the truth is that I am glad to know that there are more of us who know about this, but it is also very sad to see how players with an excellent internet connection much better than mine, their gaming experience is so good that It makes them look like "pro" players when in reality it's all thanks to their connection. The internet is the most important thing in this case and I don't consider myself to be lucky with my connection. I think I have average performance but I don't suffer from these problems that badly. Thank you very much for your comment 😊
Terrible internet connection is to blame.
https://youtu.be/TlB4zeJp_UM
But it's definitely not because I'm shooting at the wall.
I often do not clearly state my thoughts. google translate is far from perfect. And in addition to the translator, I myself am mistaken. Do not take me seriously.