Can somebody explain this? [Apex Legends issue]

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Stimpy7314

Re: Can somebody explain this? [Apex Legends issue]

Post by Stimpy7314 » 06 Aug 2022, 09:07

daviddave1 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 08:43
Stimpy7314 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 08:09
daviddave1 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 05:10
daviddave1 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 05:04

Why not put it in the list then of things u tried? Did u also tested it?: Do u see the windows mute button pop up inscreen if u mute the windows sound with the windows mute shortcut?
also what score do u get for Bufferbloat on http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest ? If its not good ( A or A+) get the router on Battlenonsenses video and more on bufferbloat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-g2P3R ... on%29sense It tells you exactly how to install it.
I got C. But i have no issues in other games and i'm not buying a better router for apex thats crazy. i'm the only one using the wifi 24/7

But i've been using my wifi adapter again from intel. The ax200 serie from asus. Atm i'm using wifi 6 + 5ghz mode + using warp+ from cloudflare and i disabled my realtek ethernet driver from control panel and autoruns, I must say and hopefully it isn't temporarily this time or placebo, apex has been running smooth lately for 2 days straight. 🤞🏻
wait u play apex on wireless? ok thats a new one for me. The Edgerouter X is a great product for 50 bucks. Getting my Bufferbloat to A+ Rating def is one the better improvements i made last decade for my setup. ( I started with the Edgerouter X but upgraded now to a setup that also has the Cake protocol.)
50 bucks isn't expensive, i'll check that thing out. Ty!

Well i used to play with a ethernet cable. I've heard bad things about realtek that they cause high dpc and probably more problems that i'm not aware off. So I thought i'll use my intel wifi card that i bought few months ago (never used it, only once for apex, but didn't used warp+ and didnt also disabled my realtel driver) Since i did those two things its been getting better for a few days now

daviddave1

Post by daviddave1 » 06 Aug 2022, 09:18

Stimpy7314 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 09:07
daviddave1 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 08:43
Stimpy7314 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 08:09
daviddave1 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 05:10

also what score do u get for Bufferbloat on http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest ? If its not good ( A or A+) get the router on Battlenonsenses video and more on bufferbloat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-g2P3R ... on%29sense It tells you exactly how to install it.
I got C. But i have no issues in other games and i'm not buying a better router for apex thats crazy. i'm the only one using the wifi 24/7

But i've been using my wifi adapter again from intel. The ax200 serie from asus. Atm i'm using wifi 6 + 5ghz mode + using warp+ from cloudflare and i disabled my realtek ethernet driver from control panel and autoruns, I must say and hopefully it isn't temporarily this time or placebo, apex has been running smooth lately for 2 days straight. 🤞🏻
wait u play apex on wireless? ok thats a new one for me. The Edgerouter X is a great product for 50 bucks. Getting my Bufferbloat to A+ Rating def is one the better improvements i made last decade for my setup. ( I started with the Edgerouter X but upgraded now to a setup that also has the Cake protocol.)
50 bucks isn't expensive, i'll check that thing out. Ty!

Well i used to play with a ethernet cable. I've heard bad things about realtek that they cause high dpc and probably more problems that i'm not aware off. So I thought i'll use my intel wifi card that i bought few months ago (never used it, only once for apex, but didn't used warp+ and didnt also disabled my realtel driver) Since i did those two things its been getting better for a few days now
def don't play fps games on wifi if there is a Ethernet card available. Realtek is good. Just disable any green/ powersaving options in the properties.
| Now: ASUS PG248QP 540Hz. | Past : VG259QM with the Qisda panel/PG27AQN/XL2566K

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 06 Aug 2022, 18:04

Update:

I made a new [gaming] account because i got perma banned (lmao) and holy damm the game is so much smoother!!!! Not kidding

Shade7

Post by Shade7 » 06 Aug 2022, 18:45

What was it that made the biggest difference in the end?

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 06 Aug 2022, 20:25

Shade7 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 18:45
Nothing cuz as soon i joined a real match again the problem came back too, i only noticed a increase in smoother gameplay when playing in firing range mode with a fresh account

Shade7

Post by Shade7 » 06 Aug 2022, 21:31

Stimpy7314 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 20:25
Shade7 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 18:45
Nothing cuz as soon i joined a real match again the problem came back too, i only noticed a increase in smoother gameplay when playing in firing range mode with a fresh account
Oh LOL- I thought u meant you got banned on blur busters.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 07 Aug 2022, 00:57

Shade7 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 21:31
I didn't ban that user. He meant they were banned from the game.
Stimpy7314 wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 15:29
Sorry chief but if i see 180 viewers on my post then i expect atleast a reaction. But okay i'll wait next time. Back to topic.
Server logs tell me slightly over 98% of viewcount are unregistered forum members.

That means out of 180 views you only got maybe 3 or 4 registered forum members reading your post. Or thereabouts.

We have a lot of lurkers on the forum -- sometimes a lurker is a person at a company interested in TestUFO or Pursuit Camera or Area51, and may not be someone who has time to do tech support. Blur Busters Forums is a buffet. Some are here for different reasons than you you are -- they serve themselves different dishes (topics & threads).

Also, I'm sure a few of the unregistered views are bots (e.g. search engine indexers).

But look at what happened. This thread is now on its 3rd page. You got people talking in your thread!

TL;DR "Patience, my padawan" -- don't bump threads unless it has 0 posts one week later.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

mybad

Post by mybad » 07 Aug 2022, 02:00

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 00:57
Absolutely true. you just banned people who are smarter than you, ROFL.

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 07 Aug 2022, 11:22

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 00:57
Shade7 wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 21:31
Stimpy7314 wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 15:29
Sorry chief but if i see 180 viewers on my post then i expect atleast a reaction. But okay i'll wait next time. Back to topic.
Server logs tell me slightly over 98% of viewcount are unregistered forum members.

That means out of 180 views you only got maybe 3 or 4 registered forum members reading your post. Or thereabouts.

We have a lot of lurkers on the forum -- sometimes a lurker is a person at a company interested in TestUFO or Pursuit Camera or Area51, and may not be someone who has time to do tech support. Blur Busters Forums is a buffet. Some are here for different reasons than you you are -- they serve themselves different dishes (topics & threads).

Also, I'm sure a few of the unregistered views are bots (e.g. search engine indexers).

But look at what happened. This thread is now on its 3rd page. You got people talking in your thread!

TL;DR "Patience, my padawan" -- don't bump threads unless it has 0 posts one week later.
I could've known that. I'll keep my mouth closed next time ;)

Hopefully it will get fixed here.

Headglitch123

Post by Headglitch123 » 16 Aug 2022, 18:51

Still feeling choppy as of today. However I noticed that this game feels more responsive during nighttime, atm the only way to play this game with a bit of fun. No idea why this is changing around nighttime. Don't suspect it any electricity or internet related since i went to so many houses around the world.

Chief, u got a idea? I'm out at this point