I need help because I think im close to find the issue of my input lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Smokq

I need help because I think im close to find the issue of my input lag

Post by Smokq » 17 Dec 2022, 08:39

These are my specs:

AMD RYZEN 7 3700X - ASUS PRIME B450-PLUST (LAST BIOS UPDATE) - NVIDIA RTX 2070 - 16GB ram dual channel
https://imgur.com/a/OPVDHY9

Hello basically I've been having input lag problems for more than 3 years, and for the first time it seems I've found the solution, the fix is that I've tried to play with the mobile internet and all my mouse/keyboard lag delay is gone, but I realised that when I connect the mobile data usb to my motherboard I have exactly the same lag as when I use my ethernet, but when I connect the phone cable to my frontal part usbs it works perfect, no mouse delay no anything, the problem is that I tried with 2 different pcs and with both of them I have exactly that problem old pc: "msi x470 gaming plus" and new pc: "Asus prime b450-plus" with both motherboards I have the same issue, and btw I want to mention that my first pc exploded and made 2 psus died, because I was in a shit house with bad electricity, I also used my new pc in that house so I dont know if both motherboard got destroyed or something, or im unlucky and both network cards are shit, I dont really know but obviously I can't just stay playing with the mobile internet all my life, because it's not stable and even if im on low ping it feels like high ping, I notice 0 lag and 0 desync on my mouse and screen tho, but it's not worth to play like that.
Idk I've had this problem in 2 different houses, in 2 different pcs and that's why I can't think it's an internet problem, because I've tried 2 different companies and several houses over time, so it doesn't make sense for me.
I have been trying to solve this problem for too long, I have tried a thousand things, and the only thing I have noticed that has solved the problem 100% is to play with the mobile data connected connected via usb cable (the charger).
And well, I do not know what I'm going to do because when testing 2 different computers obviously I have had 2 different motherboards, and I dont think that in 2 boards I have the same problem right? Also I have to say that I have a cat8 cable prepared for electrical interferences.
Also big important mention that yesterday I though I got the fix finally for the first time, everything was working perfect after I removed this shit from my pc: https://imgur.com/a/0lTovB8 it was the wifi thing not the network card on my mobo, I didnt have wifi anyways tho because that network card didnt have an antenna, so I decided to remove it from my mobo because it was useless to have it on my pc and I wanted to see if that was the issue on my pc, I tried it because it was the last thing I could try, I tried everything, I swear I removed that and I had 0 input lag on every game I swear is not placebo, I had god hit regist, no desync everything was perfect and I was playing god like in every game for 1 day, but then next day the problem came back, im so depressed I dont know what more I can do.

I don't see any sense, I don't understand what could be the problem, and I can't think of a clear solution, and I don't know what I should invest the money to solve it, im thinking about buying a new motherboard but idk, I need someone to help me I cant continue wasting money for no reason. :DD
I want to add this in case someone who understands the subject needs this information: I have the drivers of my motherboard installed, both LAN, as chipsets etc, everything important is installed, I have tried a thousand different versions of each driver and nothing solves the problem on both pcs.
Ah, I want to make this clear and is that before the "fix" this, my problem was input on the desktop, typing the keyboard was slow, when playing the movement was heavy, the mouse to move it also felt heavy and 0 fluid, prefires in game with no sense and feeling 60hz, impossible to track etc.

But when im playing with the mobile data connected to something that is not my motherboard then I can even do perfect tracking, before it was impossible, I have tried to play aimlab and my scores are a thousand times better in the little time I've tried, I also tried more games and same thing, everything is more smooth the only thing is the mobile wifi is not stable so its not worth, any suggestions ?? ): please I need to fix this somehow

there's more info about my problem in my old post: viewtopic.php?t=10810

Thanks for reading guys :DD