What type of person would i hire to fix these mouse issues

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Montilora

What type of person would i hire to fix these mouse issues

Post by Montilora » 01 Mar 2023, 20:59

Hello! i asked similar question on here and someone said a EMC company but that it would be expensive which i don't mind, but just curious if anyone knows any type of like of certain qualified position would be able to help. I dont think your average pc technician would be able to because ive gotten everything replaced, pc optimized to the max and yeah. Now i just want to hire a genius to try everything lol. I can explain more if you have any questions.

Usually when i get on my game feels playable then it slowly feels more delayed/heavy, i hate it lol but want to fix it because its made pc gaming not fun for awhile now :(

Shade7

Re: What type of person would i hire to fix these mouse issues

Post by Shade7 » 01 Mar 2023, 22:17

I'd suggest getting specialized electrical help only if you are very very certain that the cause of your issues is external to your PC. Like you said, it probably will get expensive, especially if it becomes a goose-chase.

Even then, this might not yield productive results. These sorts of desktop "lag" issues are hard for a well trained technician to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix if they are not gamers themselves or have a deep understanding of achieving low latency PCs.

This might not be the answer you are expecting, but thought I'd mention it. I'd consider contacting COMPREADY- a new(ish) PC optimizing business. I have not used their services myself, but I've seen numerous positive remarks from players that have gone from them. They specialize in optimizing for Valorant players, but can optimize for other games and daily use as well.

I usually would never recommend these kinds of services to get your PC "optimized". But, other than the optimization itself, I've heard that they were able to solve some rare lag issues for individuals on a case by case basis. Might be worth looking into getting a consultation with them.

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 04 Mar 2023, 11:53

R0ach

holiday

Post by holiday » 13 Mar 2023, 15:59

all games or a specific game?

Montilora

Post by Montilora » 13 Mar 2023, 20:17

holiday wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 15:59
its everywhere, the feeling of mouse feels muddy draggy, sluggish, heavy and delayed, best way i can describe it, am thinking of going to pc
café soon or having people come to my house and test, my game feels worse as a i play everyday and somedays its bad when i get on. Its just depressing doing good or decent then when my game feels worse i do bad and just yeah lol im sure you get the just, its good to know im not the only one but it sucks knowing im not reaching my full potential because of this but ill fix it one day :')

Montilora

Post by Montilora » 13 Mar 2023, 20:18

Shade7 wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 22:17
I'd suggest getting specialized electrical help only if you are very very certain that the cause of your issues is external to your PC. Like you said, it probably will get expensive, especially if it becomes a goose-chase.

Even then, this might not yield productive results. These sorts of desktop "lag" issues are hard for a well trained technician to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix if they are not gamers themselves or have a deep understanding of achieving low latency PCs.

This might not be the answer you are expecting, but thought I'd mention it. I'd consider contacting COMPREADY- a new(ish) PC optimizing business. I have not used their services myself, but I've seen numerous positive remarks from players that have gone from them. They specialize in optimizing for Valorant players, but can optimize for other games and daily use as well.

I usually would never recommend these kinds of services to get your PC "optimized". But, other than the optimization itself, I've heard that they were able to solve some rare lag issues for individuals on a case by case basis. Might be worth looking into getting a consultation with them.
i will try to get a well trained technician to help and i will also check that out! thank you very much i really appreicate your response <3

Montilora

Post by Montilora » 13 Mar 2023, 20:44

Mr1991 wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 11:53
R0ach
thank you, i will go through the post and do these!

imprecise

Post by imprecise » 13 Mar 2023, 22:59

Montilora wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 20:59
Usually when i get on my game feels playable then it slowly feels more delayed/heavy, i hate it lol but want to fix it because its made pc gaming not fun for awhile now :(
If you don't mind putting in 30 minutes of time, setting up Process Lasso could solve your issue. Windows 10 and 11 seem to have really messed with latency response. I just watched this video and the advice looks solid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xu8u_0Xpk

I like his approach and he's pushing to the extreme limits of responsiveness with 500+fps.

You can download Process Lasso from bitsum website:
https://bitsum.com/

I also notice poor mouse control with core parking enabled, and recommend disabling core parking with their ParkControl tool:
https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/

I use an 8000hz mouse with no drivers so I think I'm pushing the extreme limits of USB input latency without manufacturer software interference. I have noticed better mouse control unoptimized with slower mice.

schizobeyondpills

Post by schizobeyondpills » 14 Mar 2023, 08:20

Montilora wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 20:59
Hello! i asked similar question on here and someone said a EMC company but that it would be expensive which i don't mind, but just curious if anyone knows any type of like of certain qualified position would be able to help. I dont think your average pc technician would be able to because ive gotten everything replaced, pc optimized to the max and yeah. Now i just want to hire a genius to try everything lol. I can explain more if you have any questions.

Companies who specialize in high frequency integrated circuit EMF mitigation,power analysis, power noise mitigation, power filters, power factor shape correction etc, mostly industrial companies. Its like with any other craft, there are layers of knowledge and depth/complexity of your problem determines which level of expert you need, in this case its high frequency integrated circuit electrical engineers with PhDs, not electricians, not higher level electricians, not EMF solutions, hell even EE with masters degrees wont know this (they are barely knowledgeable in this since most people take easiest courses in college and not the hardest ones that require moon math). You wont find these people working for pennies when government pays them 10x more than regular jobs even in academia. These ppl build things like military aircrafts, spy satellites, remote controlled drones and missiles(being undetectable to radar and immune to enemy EMF), research labs for high frequency lasers/quantum physics etc. Lower tier than these are companies that build things like MRI imaging labs for hospitals, lower than them are companies that build high tier music studios which need low noise for recording instruments and voice etc, unfortunately they max out at 96kHz (extra margin for mastering/editing space from 44.1kHz which follows from nyquist shannon sampling theorem that you only need 2x sampling freq to perfectly be able to reproduce your base frequency of human hearing ~22kHz) and 96kHz is nothing compared to MULTIPLE 5GHz+ CPU cores for real time requirement, and paired with 3GHz GPU and 3GHz+ memory... you get the picture.

Also whoever you hire you need to demand that they collect and analyze your data using high accuracy/high bandwidth/high frequency equipment for at least a week 24/7 throughout the entire period, because EMF noise comes from everywhere and changes with dozens of environment factors, including electrical equipment in your house all producing different load during different times of day, and during different days. This also goes for your PC, different EMF produced by it during playing CS:Go, playing youtube vids, watching twitch, or running prime95, even humidity, temperature quality, air quality, air co2, air pm2.5 etc have massive impact on this.

hyteps. com/services/power-quality-measurements/ this is a good start to give you an idea whom to hire, but they arent high-end military EE PhD wizards(Lockheed Martin tier), again the only problem is how much thousands of dollars(and even hundreds of thousands/millions) you are prepared to pay for this. EMF noise for high speed integrated circuits and real time computing is nothing unsolvable or mysterious, its been known since invention of transistor, and solved ever since(in labs and applications which werent made to run vaccum cleaners and hair dryers like your home), sure its magic but there are wizards on this planet with knowledge how to fix it. Only limiting factor is how much money you wish to pay, thats what you will get in return (assuming you know what you are doing and whom u are hiring not to get ripped off and massively scammed). Just dont be blocked by your ego being unable to accept you mistake like a lot of boomers are(looking at you OCN EMF ghost chaser) who run their 3x antenna wifi 2.4GHz & 5GHz simultaneously next to their PC and then say "RF doesnt matter". Also be ready to swap all outlets/wiring in your house for $$$$$$$$

Also people who are wizards at EE won't care about any amount of money you offer them, they like their clearance level MAJESTIC that allows them to work on super secret scalar electromagnetic technology in black projects, and they get to have cool looking badges with labels such as "ALONE AND UNAFRAID" or "LIFETIME OF SILENCE BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR" (notice the lightning bolts on pic attached, and also trippy waves representing Electromagnetism), but in general you can reduce your EMF noise a lot if you hire high ranking "experts" in their EE craft, or build you way up from house rewiring using thicker wires(AWG), better outlet filters, better outlet contacts etc.. theres even household EMF filters both for noise and harmonics that plug into your electric panel such as >>LINK remove spaces >> equitech .com/wall-cabinet-systems/
Attachments
image_2023-03-14_141818322.png
image_2023-03-14_141818322.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1501 times

holiday

Post by holiday » 15 Mar 2023, 07:44

Montilora wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 20:17
holiday wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 15:59
its everywhere, the feeling of mouse feels muddy draggy, sluggish, heavy and delayed, best way i can describe it, am thinking of going to pc
café soon or having people come to my house and test, my game feels worse as a i play everyday and somedays its bad when i get on. Its just depressing doing good or decent then when my game feels worse i do bad and just yeah lol im sure you get the just, its good to know im not the only one but it sucks knowing im not reaching my full potential because of this but ill fix it one day :')
Try to set smoothmousexcurve and smoothmouseycurve all to 0. Every single binary must set to 0. Example 00 00 00 etc. Then restart your pc. Windows by default apply mouse smoothing.