1 or 2 players has always advantage...

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
mago

Re: 1 or 2 players has always advantage...

Post by mago » 15 Mar 2023, 13:49

my guess is that server is using that player as the control
so for that player gonna be very smooth and clean game
but for the rest they gonna have lags and such
Ⓢк𝕀lŁ เ𝓢 ᵗⒺм𝕡σr𝐀𝐑Ⓨ, lά𝔾 I𝐬 F𝔬ʳ𝔢𝓿ᗴ𝔯

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 17 Mar 2023, 03:05

Sirito wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 11:32
assombrosso wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 04:45
True bro, for me, what always remind me is quick windows reinstall or new fresh account , csgo becomes easiest game Alive. Then it becomes the hardest game after few games/rounds. So I know that it’s bullshit. The question here is, no one knows about this aoart from us so ppl think we are bad and hard stuck
A windows reinstall won't solve server issues.
yes true.

but an reinstall triggers something which clearly has effect on how you gonna perform...

i think we dont need even start to discuss this because there was already much many guys who confirmed and said same about windows reinstall and how they noticed and feel that it helped in the first hours or for 1-2 match...

i myself had this experiences...and always can't believe my eyes because that shit was like really really real.

here more examples:
-people who says that they perform better on other steam account than main one...and both accounts are on same level ingame.

-then many who said that just an router restart triggers something and they start to perform better and have better hitreg for some hour...

and there so much more things and triggers...

like people who tell that if you pull your ethernet cable off and wait same minutes...and after turn on ethernet again....then everything get better and more smooth hahahaha :lol:

and because of all such experiences...many started to believe that the issue must be somewhere local and probably fixable...

that how the electricity and emi and input lag topics started...

that the real story.

and that how many start to go crazy...with no logic behind... and no data and real proofs :geek:

just only many opinions and experiences but which are very very scary similar and sounds same each time...like having same triggers and patterns and so on...

but still no professor or doctor can give logical answer till today about all this...how that all triggers possible and what that is :lol:

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 17 Mar 2023, 04:36

or here 1 example more about my experience in the past when things was good here (i was on windows 7 back then) but i still used tools like tcp optimizer because my dsl was rly bad or windows 7 bad optimized for internet and wifi...

believe it or not but in the past this tool had effect here and helped me and i could feel the difference... and nothing degraded or got worse and everything was stable good for many of hours and days and gameplays and fast surfing times...

real story.

but later i figured out and learned that online games use UDP for most of the important stuff that going on... :lol:

thanks god.

but that tcp optimizer tool are still getting advertised as best tool for online gaming optimization and as hitreg fix and better ping even in these days...HAHAHA.
there many tutorials on youtube about it and still getting uploaded... :lol:

many poor people still believe in that bullshit and all these online gaming tweaks that this tcp optimizer advertising and similar tools like auslogics boostspeed...which has same tools and some more bullshit tweaks... :lol:

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 17 Mar 2023, 07:47

blackmagic wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 03:05
Sirito wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 11:32
assombrosso wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 04:45
True bro, for me, what always remind me is quick windows reinstall or new fresh account , csgo becomes easiest game Alive. Then it becomes the hardest game after few games/rounds. So I know that it’s bullshit. The question here is, no one knows about this aoart from us so ppl think we are bad and hard stuck
A windows reinstall won't solve server issues.
yes true.

but an reinstall triggers something which clearly has effect on how you gonna perform...

i think we dont need even start to discuss this because there was already much many guys who confirmed and said same about windows reinstall and how they noticed and feel that it helped in the first hours or for 1-2 match...

i myself had this experiences...and always can't believe my eyes because that shit was like really really real.

here more examples:
-people who says that they perform better on other steam account than main one...and both accounts are on same level ingame.

-then many who said that just an router restart triggers something and they start to perform better and have better hitreg for some hour...

and there so much more things and triggers...

like people who tell that if you pull your ethernet cable off and wait same minutes...and after turn on ethernet again....then everything get better and more smooth hahahaha :lol:

and because of all such experiences...many started to believe that the issue must be somewhere local and probably fixable...

that how the electricity and emi and input lag topics started...

that the real story.

and that how many start to go crazy...with no logic behind... and no data and real proofs :geek:

just only many opinions and experiences but which are very very scary similar and sounds same each time...like having same triggers and patterns and so on...

but still no professor or doctor can give logical answer till today about all this...how that all triggers possible and what that is :lol:
Well, install procmon for monitor windows activity after clear reinstall, whats going on after this

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 19 Mar 2023, 18:33

Ever thought, maybe they’re just better than you?

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 20 Mar 2023, 08:14

Last edited by blackmagic on 21 Mar 2023, 06:53, edited 2 times in total.

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 20 Mar 2023, 09:16

Yes, because you’re the best player, and must win every game otherwise it’s not your fault and they have an advantage, everyone’s mouse movement will feel different by doing “changes”, even if you had Google data centre electricians and top electrical engineers set up the perfect system, with 0 emi and interference, you will still see changes in your mouse control simply by doing things like unplugging and replugging your mouse, replugging your monitor cable, replugging a keyboard, cycling your DPI, going into windows pointer options, putting the speed on fastest, then back to normal, this all changes the “feel” of it, really what you’re saying is you play better with a more twitchy-like mouse movement after doing some changes, by looking at the videos, the camera movement jumps around/skips, but you play worse on a default boot

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 20 Mar 2023, 09:22

Last edited by blackmagic on 21 Mar 2023, 06:52, edited 4 times in total.

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 20 Mar 2023, 09:34

I’m not trying to cause problems, but it’s obvious your ego is involved, you say you can win 100 games in a row in the same thread which you say you want to punch a hole in your monitor when people have an advantage over you, so, quick question, how do you know they have an advantage, how do you know they’re not just playing better? In a sense, you’re basically saying you must win every game otherwise there’s an unfair advantage

And as I said, your system isn’t special, I could go on any system near me, do changes like unplugging, replugging equipment, the way the pc turns on, various windows changes, which all alter mouse movement

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 20 Mar 2023, 09:41

Last edited by blackmagic on 21 Mar 2023, 06:52, edited 1 time in total.