mouse and hitreg problem

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
exist1337

mouse and hitreg problem

Post by exist1337 » 27 Mar 2023, 09:25

yo guys, it is my second post, u can read my previous one for more details, i just want to ask how do i know whats causing this problems and how to fix that, in cs playing competetive community with 20 people feels weird, mouse is slow and stuttery and hitregs are broken, in matchmaking only first game is playable cuz next are stuttery and not smooth with no hitregs, also playing normal match with bots is like 40hz but at 4am i was playing on warmup dm with just few people and mouse feeling was excellent and clicking heads feels so easy like on different pc, at night on community competetive even with few players its just pretending to be smooth cuz while enemies are close it stutters, basically it is like youre verstappen or something and u can beat the best drivers but u have to compete on bicycle, thats how it feels to play on ffa or matchmaking, im using ethernet
Last edited by exist1337 on 27 Mar 2023, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

blackmagic

Re: mouse and hitreg problem

Post by blackmagic » 27 Mar 2023, 09:55

don't hope to get help on this forum or an easy solution...

all this issues are 100% related with location from where you from and servers you connect. some locations just hard unlucky with ISP infrastructure and the near servers in country or even outside...dont matter.

even when ping is very low and no packetloss happens and low jitter...this all dont matters but many dumb people still point to that...which has no knowledge at all how this all problem looks and feels like.

there something else is going very wrong for many players and the locations they are from and the ISP providers which connect them to the INTERNET and to these SERVERS..

these servers and isp gonna match up you always or almost of the time with players that have similar bad shitt problem pattern like you...whatever it is and you gonna have always this weird changes and feeling that something hard wrong in your matches at different days and times or for 24/7 and that sometime other lucky players has just huge unexplainable advantage over you...

movements feel wrong, mouse and aim feel wrong and the spray...peeks feel wrong...

or the other side of this medal of all this bullshit...where you the one who gets the advantage for some rounds and match and you clearly feel it and start to see and notice on your display....everything start to feel better for some sec, minutes or hours fine and like playable...

but it all is an trap and it gonna return again to bad or much more worse than it was before...until to unplayable state and just cancer for your eyes and your gamer soul... :roll:

only because of all that shitt this all topics about input lag, desync and hitregs and the most known topic on nvidia forums "Mouse/input lag is killing me" even exists...you can some scroll through it and read all the unlogical shiit there... :lol:

but you for sure not the only one with this problems and struggles and there many many more other players...but many still don't notice all this differences and patterns...
maybe they are all just to dumb or still dont experienced the huge changes and jump between good stable KAD and after only bad or almost all of the time bad and the suddenly huge drops and bullshit up and downs...

but i can tell you for sure that all this issues and feelings are LOCATION -> ISP -> SERVERS related...that what the problem is and where people need to look at.

but sadly many still fight the placebo electricity and power issues or motherboard and some bios tweaks shitt... :lol:

i think no one gonna solve this ever and for everyone...

the only thing you can try is to switch to other 3rd party home providers and try to talk with them about that problems :lol: but if all that gives same and zero results and no big change happens...and even on LTE...5G and mobile providers in your location...

then the only and last option is to move to an location where people play and living and feel fine and better or don't have all this problems and such weird matches and matchmakings where 24/7 disadvantage and bullshit hitreg and more weird patterns happening with there online games...

the last option is only for guys who really want to know the truth and see what the problem is and looks like and guys who want compete at pro level and reach some highs at there online gaming careere.

the hard way ;)
Last edited by blackmagic on 27 Mar 2023, 14:03, edited 1 time in total.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 27 Mar 2023, 12:00

pls upload and post some of your gameplays...

record 1 or 2 full matches 5vs5 or even deathmatches (dont matter) where you think and feel that you have all the problems that you describe and all this feelings and bad changes happening....

and try to record another 1 or 2 full matches where you feel that all fine and good for you and playable with the mouse and hitreg.

i doubt rly that this gonna help to solve something for you but maybe we all or someone else here gonna see something different in your issue with the mouse :lol:

but i probably can then tell you for sure what that is...
and if you need or don't need to move to another location... :lol:

exist1337

Post by exist1337 » 27 Mar 2023, 13:11

so tried to play on warmup dm with bots and it was maybe not that smooth as on 4am but it was playable, later will try to record it, sometimes it teleports me with normal ping

ChildOfLuna

Post by ChildOfLuna » 28 Mar 2023, 02:47

I share a similar problem with you with the desync and its unfixable no matter on old, new pc even playstation lol. The weird thing on playstation is that there I can feel aim assist not working after a few minutes instead of bad hitreg and controller becomes more lagy, really weird. I`am not yet sure if the problem is internet or no since problem started shortly after they put optic fibre 4 years ago all over my street, building but I`ve tried internet from phone and same desync, input lag degradation after a few min so who knows

And also I can feel the hitreg becoming better doing things not related to the internet such as, changing resolution, changing sharpness, color modes on display, turning on and off display and touching the three prong power cord of the pc while on

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 28 Mar 2023, 03:11

ChildOfLuna wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 02:47
I share a similar problem with you with the desync and its unfixable no matter on old, new pc even playstation lol. The weird thing on playstation is that there I can feel aim assist not working after a few minutes instead of bad hitreg and controller becomes more lagy, really weird. I`am not yet sure if the problem is internet or no since problem started shortly after they put optic fibre 4 years ago all over my street, building but I`ve tried internet from phone and same desync, input lag degradation after a few min so who knows

And also I can feel the hitreg becoming better doing things not related to the internet such as, changing resolution, changing sharpness, color modes on display, turning on and off display and touching the three prong power cord of the pc while on
same here with xbox series s...

i buy it just for to try games like RocketLeague, Rainbow, Pubg, Call of duty...

just for the sience and to see what happens and how it all looks and behaves on console...

its harder to play shooters with controller for me because i never was the guy liked consoles but i noticed even the well known placebo heavy car bug here on console...could feel and see everything and it was just all similar to bad experience that i have on pc with all those games...

same bad matches start to happen...same bad patterns kicked in...pure disadvantage...horror.

exist1337

Post by exist1337 » 30 Mar 2023, 09:30

yo why mouse is working better while there are internet problems, with loss its more responsive